Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Game is addicting story mode is dope, and I'm a beast in Multiplayer my Posse be working squads in gang matches and grab the bag.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

anyone creeped out by the "i know you" stranger? btw how do you do spoilers
I didn't get a chance to do that one since you can only play that mission before you finish the story

[?spoiler]enter text here[?/spoiler]
remove the ?

So when I went up to bear territory, the bridge was closed, and below it was water. How are you supposed to get over there?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

It will open up when you play through the story

How far into the story? I just finished the mission where you take the prisoners across the border back to America.

A dog just killed a chicken
laugh.gif

Is my summer sadness over? Every year has terrible games for the summer and my buddies and I have nothing to play (they are across the country and this is how we keep in touch).

How is the multi-player in this game? Does it get old after awhile or is it addicting/playable?

It took me a minute to get into it
laugh.gif
After an hour of just skinning random animals, riding around on the horse, fighting off these ambushes its crazy. Im enjoying the story mode I hope it doesnt get to difficult because Im not that big of a gamer

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Is this game good enough to make someone get a new 360?
nerd.gif
I dont know, its on both systems but looks better on the 360. If no other game on the 360 made you want to get one then maybe this wouldn't.

How do you play poker or engage in duels I cant find any poker games

Is this game good enough to make someone get a new 360?
nerd.gif
These questions are always hard to answer.

I will never tell someone to get a video game system just so that they can play one measly game. Putting $300 down just to play the current hot game on NT is ******ed. Either you're a gamer or you're not.

No one will get their system's cost worth from one game.

Lemme try and answer your question:

Were you an avid gamer before you got rid of your first 360?

Did you enjoy the GTA series?

Are you into 3rd Person Shooters?

If you said no to any of these questions, save your damn money.

This game is terrific, has a lot of replay value, is gorgeous-looking, voice acted well, sounds great, and lets you live out the childhood fantasy of running amuck in the Wild West.

Read the reviews, watch some gameplay videos, go to a gamestop and play it there.

Make a decision.

LOVED all the GTA's.

I'm gonna get my shorty to copp me a 360, and i'll be on this game sometime this week.

Just got run up on by 9 bears
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Got through the first 8, then I got pounced on and pushed down a cliff by the last one.

Ay yo add me, I don't play multiplayer because I don't have no clan... XBOX 360 :disboygutta I just made it to Mexico. lol... I don't play everyday all day either.

Originally Posted by Noskey

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Got through the first 8, then I got pounced on and pushed down a cliff by the last one.

laugh.gif
9?? I thought it was bad when 4 ganged up on me a little while ago..

Also I don't wanna use cheats or guides but does anyone know the area where Treasure #6 is?? It's just a rock on the map & doesn't state a location besides Mexico..

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Also I don't wanna use cheats or guides but does anyone know the area where Treasure #6 is?? It's just a rock on the map & doesn't state a location besides Mexico..
The map shows a big rock in mexico.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by Noskey

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
9?? I thought it was bad when 4 ganged up on me a little while ago..

If you look closer, its by the river

I usually push my horse to the limit, but when this song came on it had me riding slow to savor the ride and the song

Got one question, i dont know if i finish the game or not but my last mission was when john was shot to death and his wife and his uncle, and now i play as his son jack, is that how it suppose to go? cuz i have no missions left or nothing all im doing is riding around...is their diffrent endings?, im literally just riding around and theres not a damn thing to do

Got one question, i dont know if i finish the game or not but my last mission was when john was shot to death and his wife and his uncle, and now i play as his son jack, is that how it suppose to go? cuz i have no missions left or nothing all im doing is riding around...is their diffrent endings?, im literally just riding around and theres not a damn thing to do

Back
Top Bottom