Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

This game is
pimp.gif
Had my girl watching me play like it's a movie 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

who else loves cheating in poker as much as i do?
laugh.gif

HOw do you do that? Luckily my bluffing skills actually work on that game. I just over power them with some insane raises.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by 2sappy

who else loves cheating in poker as much as i do?
laugh.gif

HOw do you do that? Luckily my bluffing skills actually work on that game. I just over power them with some insane raises.
You need to be wearing one of the outfits then it gives you the option to cheat (when you deal you hit triangle and you gotta balance the left stick in the middle of a meter)

Cheating in poker is fun as hell. It's easier to switch cards than to steal one from the deck.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Cheating in poker is fun as hell. It's easier to switch cards than to steal one from the deck.

and then when they catch you, they duel you. i always steal money like that.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who doesnt just go for the chest/head during a duel? I straight riddle dudes with bullets before i hit em with the lethal blow.
laugh.gif

Both kneecaps, gun hand, non shooting arm and then finally 1 or 2 to the dome
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm supposed to be getting the game tomorrow(or Tuesday
smh.gif
) so PS3 users with the game expect friend requests from me.

I'm gonna just go on an adding spree now.

Once again my PSN is:

DrCrotchRocket

I've only played the game for a bit of time, but it's really fun so far.

Quick question though. Auto-save is on, and so when you 'go to sleep' and it gives you the option to save, do you or no?

Edit: Another question:
Spoiler [+]
After the mission where you have to herd the cows in the rain, what happened to Bonnie? Her 'B' is no longer on the blimp, at the moment at least. I accidentally skipped the cut-scene, so perhaps it was explained there?

^^bkmac-Even tho I play with auto on..I always save my game when I "sleep" just to make sure..As far as Bonnie Im not sure since I havent played that much (to busy riding around), but if her B is off the map she will probably return at some point, but then again not 100% sure..

Man these bears got me spooked.
smh.gif
I called for my horse, while i'm standing there waiting for it
I see something brown walk toward me, I think it's my horse so I turn and press Y to hop on,
but it's a bear, he stands up on his back legs and process to try and rip my face off

Question for those that beat the game.

Spoiler [+]
Did you get the mission with Jack and Agent Ross at Rio Del Toro

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
You mean where they dual at? If so then yeah. Somehow that wasn't satisfying at all. They could have made that into another chapter or something. I hate Jack, he killed the replay value for me.
smh.gif

Oh yeah, stay away from 2 guys working on TNT on the sides of roads unless they ask you to transport it for them.

What happened to me was I saw these 2 guys at Tall Tree and they were working on some TNT. They didn't have a wagon with them so I thought that was odd. They had a chest near their table so i proceeded to go over there and open it. Right when I was about to open the chest one of the guys said "Ahh time for a cigarette" and before I knew it that +$@@$++ blew me and my horse about 50 yards away. Worst way I've died yet.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Man these bears got me spooked.
smh.gif
I called for my horse, while i'm standing there waiting for it
I see something brown walk toward me, I think it's my horse so I turn and press Y to hop on,
but it's a bear, he stands up on his back legs and process to try and rip my face off

Question for those that beat the game.

Spoiler [+]
yeah. its pretty wack... just a duel.

Back
Top Bottom