Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
How are perfect pelts handled in this game? I heard they automatically get sent to Pearson. I noticed when I go to him, I can 'donate to crafting'. Is this the same concept? I think I did it once and now it's not in my inventory but I see a 1 next to the pelt when I cycle through what's required. I don't wanna travel 20 minutes to him if I don't need to. And I don't want to hold onto a physical pelt if I don't need to either.

Spent an HR last night hunting one rattlesnake. Not sure how y'all do it. 3 star one too. I bow shot it with a small game arrow but it got degraded to poor. Do you really have to shoot the smallest game on the head?

Ya boy got his cheeks clapped by some hillbilly in the bayou
KBXG.gif

Went back to the house on some Marsellus Wallace type steeze
PotableBriefAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

Yeah I would like to know how the pelts thing work for crafting too.
Do I sell to trapper? Or donate to dude in camp?
Or I can do either and once all the ingredients are combined it will unlock the option?
Anybody knows? Thnx

Ya boy got his cheeks clapped by some hillbilly in the bayou
KBXG.gif

Went back to the house on some Marsellus Wallace type steeze
PotableBriefAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif
you havent read the multiple posts about this **** happening... if i see dude, he getting executed on site
giphy.gif

so i was trying to unlock the Fence at Emerald ranch last night but i hadnt done the Hosea bear hunt mission, i think i have to do some of the other missions before unlocking another hosea mission cuz dudes name is nowhere to be found after killing the bear. anyways i went ahead and did the Gold bar glitch and rode all the way back to saint denis to profit

How are perfect pelts handled in this game? I heard they automatically get sent to Pearson. I noticed when I go to him, I can 'donate to crafting'. Is this the same concept? I think I did it once and now it's not in my inventory but I see a 1 next to the pelt when I cycle through what's required. I don't wanna travel 20 minutes to him if I don't need to. And I don't want to hold onto a physical pelt if I don't need to either.

Spent an HR last night hunting one rattlesnake. Not sure how y'all do it. 3 star one too. I bow shot it with a small game arrow but it got degraded to poor. Do you really have to shoot the smallest game on the head?
Pelts have to be donated to crafting to Pearson once its on your horse. Only the legendary pelts will be sent to the trapper automatically if you lose em.

It's ******** how you get penalized for shooting civilians despite them shooting at you first. Example I'm out shooting birds working on my dead eye and some random dude starts shooting me. WTF am I supposed to do?! Let him kill me? :smh: I ain't a killer but don't push me!!!!

Believe so. Dead eye it.

Can also check the swamps (in the water) for snakes. Be wary or gators tho.

Yeah I would like to know how the pelts thing work for crafting too.
Do I sell to trapper? Or donate to dude in camp?
Or I can do either and once all the ingredients are combined it will unlock the option?
Anybody knows? Thnx

Screenshot_20181102-080347__01.jpg

It's bull**** how you get penalized for shooting civilians despite them shooting at you first. Example I'm out shooting birds working on my dead eye and some random dude starts shooting me. WTF am I supposed to do?! Let him kill me? :smh: I ain't a killer but don't push me!!!!

"Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' ....."

:wow: the story with that prostitute I've been helping is still unfolding
she's being hanged right now for "posing as a lady of ill repute to lure innocent men"
0_0.jpg

Were you there for the entire hanging or did you find her like that already dead?? I read somewhere when the game first came out that if you right after that first bar fight in valentine if you ran to the church, they would be hanging someone there and I've wondered if there's a possibility if you could shoot them down and how that would go down

Were you there for the entire hanging or did you find her like that already dead?? I read somewhere when the game first came out that if you right after that first bar fight in valentine if you ran to the church, they would be hanging someone there and I've wondered if there's a possibility if you could shoot them down and how that would go down
witnessed the whole thing. I thought about trying to shoot the rope to free her but there was a guard on the platform and she was guilty anyway

Back
Top Bottom