OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Day lost to Clips. :tongue:
And he didn't do no gimmicks. :tongue:

Lost? I don't know. But Charlie Clips, as mentioned by me prior to this, is right behind Daylyt or right above him. Charlie has remained elite while offering zero antics. He has literally murdered some dudes. But he hasn't had extreme bars though ... Tay Roc gave Clips a run for his money because the bars were on par, but Daylyt is always good for one memorable bar that leaves a lasting impression.

Simple as that.

I noticed that the bars from Day that get the most reaction are the funny ones

and i don't get why the "here's my handle..here's my spout...im a tea pot" got so much reaction

How many times have we heard the same scenario of bars recycled by everybody .... Dude says exactly what you don't expect, even when you think you can finish the bar.

Same thing goes for the rocks, paper, scissor line he spit vs. Chilla.

Go watch how he did Aye Verb ... listen to the set ups and not the punch lines. The word play and his vocabulary is something to think about before the bar is complete.

And out of all these battles, how many times has Day choked? The dude practices the art of entertaining in the world of battle rap.

dumbfounded 
roll.gif
 dude is hilarious

Watching Charron vs Pat Stay

Haven't finished it saw Charron 1st and 2nd and he's killing right now.

I don't know how people have this as 3-0 in Pat Stay favor.

Pat Stay I mess with him and I usually think he's nice, but the fans are straight cheering for some extra regular crap he's spitting.

Going to finish the entire battle and see if Pat Stay turns it around.

That stay/charron battle, I dont know.  Both them dudes was catching feelings.  I thought charron would be better that what he was, comming off of that clips battle.  I say stay got it.

I have to give it to Stay even though i don't like his style because i feel Charron didnt really body him. To take the belt someone has to 3-0 no debate Pat Stay. Until then he is keeping that belt

Yo i hope we can all agree that Fab was booty...dissapointed cause i was expecting so much more from homie.

cats saying they give that battle to Clips 3-0.
roll.gif

fab was flowing all fast in a whisper voice or his mic was garbage

ars just went for disrespect but he took that angle too many times and he played it out after the first round and it lost its shock value

fab had moments but the battle was horrible

sways hat didnt like this battle at all

Props for the links ya'll. That Dumb/Con battle was good.

I'ma have to keep it real on that Fab battle. I was rootin for him cause i'm from the Bay but after that first round from Ars....i think it was a rap for fab and they let fab rhyme for hella longer. Ars got that one, imo.

i actually like that ars did that... seemed to bring out the best in Fab. The tension was there, i like my battles like that :lol:

I can't wait for this Clips vs. Hollow battle.

Where do you guys see both battlers going from there tho?

Back
Top Bottom