OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Charron 3-0, broke him down every which way. Pat wanted to fight from that *** whipping

I swear those title matches are fixed. That WCW reject done lost 3 times (Diz, Day, and Charron), but somehow remains the champ?????

Last edited:
Charron 3-0, broke him down every which way. Pat wanted to fight from that *** whipping

I swear those title matches are fixed. That WCW reject done lost 3 times (Diz, Day, and Charron), but somehow remains the champ?????

This is the first title match i watched but to me i wasn't really feeling him. I think it was a back and forth battle but i dont think he 3-0ed Charron

Wow yall really think Corny Charron won? :nerd:

The Big T Rone batlle was eehhh. I was expecting more sub par performance. Seems like all these URL battlers been coming to KOTD just to collect a check. :smh:

day is another cat who vlogs better than he battles

he also plays basketball better than he battles

a better cewn than a battle rapper

and lastly a better attention ***** than a battler

there are a few cats better than him but I'll prolly name em later cause day doesn't even deserve to be compared with the best with all the goofy antics and young thuggish behavior

Last edited:
day is another cat who vlogs better than he battles

he also plays basketball better than he battles

a better cewn than a battle rapper

and lastly a better attention ***** than a battler

there are a few cats better than him but I'll prolly name em later cause day doesn't even deserve to be compared with the best with all the goofy antics and young thuggish behavior

Now you're just being a hater. Sounding irrational. Day objectively has one of the best pen games in battle rap. His unorthodox punchlines and wordplay, schemes, set ups, and the elbow (new ****) The man is a genius. He already beat the so called #1 battle rapper (Charlie Clips), and he'll smoke the so called # 2 (Hollow). He's damn near un****withable. Magic and Xcel are the only cats to hand him clear loses. The rest are toss ups (not many) and wins.

Last edited:
He clearly beat Daylyt...wasn't even close...Diz was a good one i still had it 2-1 Stay and Charron ill have to watch again but i had it 2-1 Pat 

If Day shows up in top form he could beat Stay but we never know which Day is goin to show up

Conceited vs dumfounded

https://vid.me/PRwQ

good battle. conceited ate him, but dumb had some ill lines too. It was entertaining fasho.
my dude dumb is always hilarious 
roll.gif

the title of this vid is condom 
nerd.gif

I noticed that the bars from Day that get the most reaction are the funny ones

and i don't get why the "here's my handle..here's my spout...im a tea pot" got so much reaction

Day needs to chill with all the extraness, trolling or whatever he does, he gets noticed more for the antics compared than his bars now. He is very good but his antics are a bit much for the sport

Back
Top Bottom