OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

dizaster gets crazy props for this

dude will really die for this battle rap life lol

he did it for the colchah, nah mean ~smack

Diz really did that 

eek.gif

It's a shame rap battle has come down to this. But as for the battle itself, who won?

in this case I think violence was the perfect answer

math just got the suge knight treatment

if nothing happens to dizaster, math will never be looked at the same again

and who won? lol, you can't get punched and win

in this case I think violence was the perfect answer

math just got the suge knight treatment

if nothing happens to dizaster, math will never be looked at the same again

and who won? lol, you can't get punched and win
I see your point, but I should have made an edit. I was talking about the actual rap battle lol. Who got in the bars and whatnot...

Its time to forever ban Math from Battle Rap. Son is trash and whenever hes at an event problems arise

math green lighted himself, also they shot the fade after an math got washed, that's why he is saying he got jumped and that he knocked diz ouf

I mean, I know Dose and Jones are excited about this.
laugh.gif

This is karma for Math. It'll get you every time.

Definitely looks like he got jumped. Karma is a ***** ain't it ? Disaster will never step foot in NYC again though

This dude actually went to go shoot the fair one? 
eek.gif
I am shocked, you now Math wasnt expecting that and the he got washed
laugh.gif
. I never want to see him on a stage ever again

Doesn't look like he got jumped to me either.  Looks like they squared up and Diz started wildin' on his ***, well deserved

Nah he didn't get jumped. Dudes were trying to break it up. Thats my dude Triune, who was standing next to them during the battle and when **** popped off. 

i just came got back from the event.

Diz is a lame for doing that. I know Math deserves that but up to that point i had Math 2-1. They both stumbled in a round. Math's 3rd was on some personal ish to Diz had the crowd going nuts. To me it felt like Diz knew he lost the battle so right at the end he just went ahead and did that.. :smh: :smh:

Hope they ban Diz

Diz is a lame for doing that. I know Math deserves that but up to that point i had Math 2-1. They both stumbled in a round. Math's 3rd was on some personal ish to Diz had the crowd going nuts. To me it felt like Diz knew he lost the battle so right at the end he just went ahead and did that.. :smh: :smh:

Hope they ban Diz

By this theory Math should of been banned and this situation would of never happened

Diz is a lame for doing that. I know Math deserves that but up to that point i had Math 2-1. They both stumbled in a round. Math's 3rd was on some personal ish to Diz had the crowd going nuts. To me it felt like Diz knew he lost the battle so right at the end he just went ahead and did that..
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hope they ban Diz
aka he gave Math his own medicine. Serves that ***** right.

Diz had genuine hatred in his heart for ol' boy after the Serius incident but I wasn't expecting this.
laugh.gif
The bully got bullied.

Last edited:
I don't know about jumped, but he was getting pulled/grabbed while Diz was wildin on him.

As much as Math deserved that, I still feel it was corny.

By this theory Math should of been banned and this situation would of never happened

well Math threw the punches in URL. Thats where he is/was banned from.

KOTD gave him a shot to hype up this event. I still don't see how this was the main event.

I was more hyped for the Daylyt vs Clips battle which was one of the best battles of the night.

I'm not defending Math he had it coming. Someone just asked who u think won the battle.

Back
Top Bottom