OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Tay came with bars

Edit: wow battle classic tay roc 2-1 it's debatable tho

Last edited:
Charlie's second round was amazing

I know rock was like "please jesus not again"

pretty even battle overall tho, not worth calling it

Last edited:
Battle was great. I got Clipse 2-1 but that Rock 3rd round is the best round out of all of them.

Best URL battle in a long damn time...definite CLASSIC. 3 rounds of heat from both MC's and their rebuttals was on point. Hope URL can follow this battle up

We need classic battle rematch card. Murda Mook vs Serious Jones pt 2. Tech 9 vs trex, add some others you think would be good

I do not want to see a rematch card until every match we want to see has been seen. I think it is pointless. Why go back when we can move forward?

More top tiers need to stop ducking some of the PG people. Weed out who is bad and great.

One type of battle I do want to see is a "spur of the moment battle" I would want one battle during an event where they grab two random battlers from backstage and give some money on the spot to the winner, two people that are not on the card to battle. Of course this will cater to freestylers but it would be like the old age, where you had to battle on the spot and had no time to write for a person. No 3 months to prepare for someone then just stumble on the stage.

what an amazing battle . best battle ive seen on URL in a long time

edged it to Clips but they both came with such fire . Tay Rock has definitely gone up a few notches in my book -- his rounds wouldve cooked 95% of the rappers out

I give the battleto Tay Roc
too many slips and stumbles from charlie he ended every round weak
Great Battle

I had the :x face whole battle. That **** was crazy. I wanna say Charlie took another one, but they both had FIRE.

I edge that to Tay Roc..both went off though. Charlie's freestyling makes me angry sometimes cause it slips him up towards the end but he did aiight with it this time

i @'d lame norbes and Beasley like a years ago on twitter saying they should do a night of rematches....he said they already planned on it, who knows when thats going to happen. They already did two i wanted to see...charlie vs tay and math vs dose...Mook and Lux bout to happen...I also want to see Ars vs Hollow again.

That battle was classic. Buffering on my phone was pissing me off. I wanna give it to tay, but clips freestyles be on point.

I'm watching this JC vs Chilla battle, and for the life of me I can't figure out this line. "you gettin your *** whooped and everybody on the first team watchin'
'cause we clap hammers here, Batman premiere
that clip release got at least 13 droppin"

I'm watching this JC vs Chilla battle, and for the life of me I can't figure out this line. "you gettin your *** whooped and everybody on the first team watchin'
Idk

Last edited:
The guy that shot up the dark knoght rises premiere, but he only killed twelve so that line is a head scratcher.

The guy that shot up the dark knoght rises premiere, but he only killed twelve so that line is a head scratcher.
12 + the rapper that's dropping = 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom