< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Contact Oneness... They'll prob invoice you.

WW release is the 17th.
Oneness
laugh.gif
. Wonder what their markup is gonna be?
grin.gif

BTW, you know what accounts are getting these? Not a Staple shopper, so I've never dealt with them previously, but good lord their CS is lacking. The Tools email me this morning after the release and inform me they went live at midnight and never answered who else is going to carry them, nor my IG DM, etc. I was like "thanks bro".

pretty sure all the usual boutiques gettin em, even FTL on 34th is gettin em
Thanks. Hopefully they're everywhere. Would be nice if Puma had a sale at the same time ala the Puma X Bape release. I think fools were getting 30% off the minute they dropped if I remember correctly.
laugh.gif

I know that it's a reach...But anyone know where I can find a XL in the gray Puma x Bape hoodie that released earlier in the year?

I know that it's a reach...But anyone know where I can find a XL in the gray Puma x Bape hoodie that released earlier in the year?
Not being funny. Try Google and look under the shopping tab (use name and product # or ID), eBay and negotiate with the seller, or FB.

Thanks. Hopefully they're everywhere. Would be nice if Puma had a sale at the same time ala the Puma X Bape release. I think fools were getting 30% off the minute they dropped if I remember correctly.
laugh.gif
here is the list, at least for the US. They are dropping everywhere.
[table][tr][td]Attic[/td][td]Antenna dba DRIP[/td][td]Flight Club[/td][/tr][tr][td]The ONE[/td][td]RISE[/td][td]SOLESPACE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wish[/td][td]Politics[/td][td]Walk In Closet[/td][/tr][tr][td]Epitome[/td][td]Feature[/td][td]URBAN OUTFITTERS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nice Kicks[/td][td]Institution 18B[/td][td]Ubiq [/td][/tr][tr][td]Uptown [/td][td]Footwork Shoes DBA ONENESS[/td][td]Social Status[/td][/tr][tr][td]Politics[/td][td]Rock City Kicks[/td][td]Momentum[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alchemy[/td][td]PRIVATE[/td][td]Sneaker Junkies[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bodega[/td][td]Pickyourshoes.com / BAIT [/td][td]Extra Butter[/td][/tr][tr][td]BRED[/td][td]Blends [/td][td]Shoe Biz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rime[/td][td]Kicks Sole Provider[/td][td]Premier[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wealthy Hostage ALUMNI[/td][td]Neo 39/ Mr. Maury's[/td][td]Stitich & Trace[/td][/tr][tr][td]Concepts[/td][td]Undefeated [/td][td]High Point Shoes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sneaker FF[/td][td]Persona[/td][td]LIKELIHOOD  [/td][/tr][tr][td]St. Alfred[/td][td]Politics[/td][td]Packer Shoes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Corporate[/td][td]Shoe Gallery[/td][td]Commonwealth[/td][/tr][tr][td]NEXT [/td][td]D&M dba LIVE[/td][td]Major[/td][/tr][tr][td]Heart & Sole[/td][td]REED SPACE[/td][td]Maketto[/td][/tr][tr][td]Collective Status[/td][td]SOLE 145[/td][td]HEIST/Sneaker Lounge[/td][/tr][tr][td]Atmos[/td][td]KITH - NY/Brooklyn/online[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Not being funny. Try Google and look under the shopping tab (use name and product # or ID), eBay and negotiate with the seller, or FB.
I'll give Google a try...Not really in any FB groups. Struck out with eBay.

Thanks, sir.

Was trying to cop another Bred 1 on the Eastbay restock... ended up getting the BOG X Staple collab from Urban Outfiters of all places! 

Anyone know how they fit? I was able to grab a 10.5 and an 11

Adidas= 10.5 

Jordan= 10.5 

Nike Basketball (Kobe, Lebron, KD)= 11

Back
Top Bottom