< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

So glad I finally got the black colorway of the PUMA × Solebox XS-850 for $65 Canadian including shipping and import taxes. I won with the only bid of $21 USD, thank you eBay!

Has PUMA ever done this Bistre colorway without the navy "swish"?

Would pull the trigger if it had the OG white swish.

Last edited:
I can't speak on the original releases of the major brands cushion setups. But as far as the Retros go(Nike Air max, Reeboks with hexalite/pumps, adidas etc) Trinomics are way more comfortable.

The Puma x BOG Pigeons release in-store 9/17 at selected Puma accounts and online 9/13 on staplepigeon.com

If anyone is interested
Curious to see how exclusive these are. I need to pass on them for now, but hope I can grab them close to retail (or under!) down the line.

Well at least 2 sellers on the bay have full size runs @239.99. which makes me feel that this will be able to be had at discount. I dunno been "burned" by puma collabs as far as day one purchases. Don't get me wrong like the collab and model just if I can save some cash I will. Decisions.

The Puma x BOG Pigeons release in-store 9/17 at selected Puma accounts and online 9/13 on staplepigeon.com

If anyone is interested
Any news on the drop time of if other sites are going to have the BOGs? Everything is so damn tight lipped. Hopefully they're easy to get. Annoying when you contact Staples via IG and email and crickets ...

I tried around 12:04 EST and I got hit with sold out on my 11.5...Tried nearly 15 minutes later and got through. Keep trying if you're getting hit with the sold out.

They live?

Thanks bro. That's was lame on Staple's part. It's not even the 13th on the West Coast ...

NY based shops do midnight ET releases all the time. Even Feature in LV does midnight ET.

Lightweight wanted the BoG's but bought way too much stuff recently so I'm gonna have to pass. Repped for the link though.

I tried around 12:04 EST and I got hit with sold out on my 11.5...Tried nearly 15 minutes later and got through. Keep trying if you're getting hit with the sold out.
I think I got the last 10. 

They live?

Thanks bro. That's was lame on Staple's part. It's not even the 13th on the West Coast ...
NY based shops do midnight ET releases all the time. Even Feature in LV does midnight ET.

Lightweight wanted the BoG's but bought way too much stuff recently so I'm gonna have to pass. Repped for the link though.
Yeah, but typically they announce. I contacted Staple through IG, emailed, and checked their Twitter; no response. In general, they were pretty vague other than the "13th". Regardless, you're correct that many boutiques release in their local time, but ... annoying nonetheless when there isn't squat for info out there.

Anyway ... I've never purchased anything from Staple, but when I saw the BOGs, I felt like I needed them
happy.gif
. Just so happened to be watching football and double checked in here looking to see if anyone had any release times. I was surprised there was even 1 10 available since the link had been dropped 16 minutes by the time I saw it. In any case, I hope my order doesn't get cancelled. 

If anyone is interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom