Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Some backgrounds I found / download...

attack%20of%20the%20primitives.jpg

tape.jpg

GeishaIII.jpg

I have 2.0 can 2.0 play games like Mario?? if so can anyone link me to a site thats directly to it?? if so thanks appreciate it
San Antonio Spurs 05-06 NBA World Champions

ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiiiiiiiiivveeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

im bringing this post back from pg. 8 cuz this post will never die no matter what...

anywayz, has anyone played GTA multiplayer with 3+ ppl??? does the game lag when there are alot of ppl playing? i have only played it with 2 players before...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

^^^ ?
The latest firmware version is 2.60

[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I have a question. I have a 2gb memory stick and it is on 2.0. Can I use my 32mb for roms such as mario? So I can have one memory stick for PSP games and one memory stick for Roms :smile:
smile.gif

Can somebody please tell me how to get all that homebrew crap thingy on
my psp. I really want to play some sonic on my psp.
TeamNinja

GO!​

Quote:
I have a question. I have a 2gb memory stick and it is on 2.0. Can I use my 32mb for roms such as mario? So I can have one memory stick for PSP games and one memory stick for Roms

You can use as many memory sticks as you want.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

can anyone tell me where to get mario for 2.0 ?? please if so thanks
San Antonio Spurs 05-06 NBA World Champions

After sending 2 emails to the NT staff asking for a sticky and getting no respones, I decide to make a new thread, which got shutdown with the quickness by Method Man. I didn't get to respond due to the lock, so ill do it here. Also, here is his response:

Quote:
I don't see why it's REQUIRED. This isn't a gaming site, after all.

As for the xbox 360 post, that topic spared us all from all of the repetitive and annoying xbox posts this holiday season. It's a one time thing. We're not going to have an xbox post up next month, so why do we need a PSP post? Then we'll have kids whining that there's no PS2 post, or no Nintendo DS post. There's nothing wrong with talking about video games here, but this is NOT a video game website, so we're not going to commit to giving those topics prominent placement except in very special cases.

Well, MM, if that's the case, nt is NOT a ipod/itunes site either or picture editing site aswell, yet you have no problem putting up those threads as stickies. Now, I have no problem with you denying a PSP sticky, but when you put it in such a broad statement above, than why not cancel out the ipod and photoshop sticky or once they run it course unsticky them? What makes ipod or photoshop a "special case(s)" that doesn't give PSP those rights either?

Quote:
Well, MM, if that's the case, nt is NOT a ipod/itunes site either or picture editing site aswell, yet you have no problem putting up those threads as stickies. Now, I have no problem with you denying a PSP sticky, but when you put it in such a broad statement above, than why not cancel out the ipod and photoshop sticky or once they run it course unsticky them? What makes ipod or photoshop a "special case(s)" that doesn't give PSP those rights either?
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

C'mon, all. just use this thread to share info about the PSP, it's not a politcal debate for NT.
If you can' locate this post on the first page of General, then it's about time you learn how to use the SEARCH feature.
[/table]​

^^LOL either that or learn how to click on page 2
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Does anybody know where I can get the version changer? I was told that there is a homebrew that switches your 1.5 to a 2.0 so you can play 2.0 games.

I have 2 Wireless B routers still up for sale already sold one to someone in the post......only 20$$
Huarache 34k7 = aim

Can somebody please tell me through inbox step by step on how to download emulaters and roms onto my 2.0 PSP. Like what i need where can i get them and where do i put them PLEASE!!!!
I'm desperate.
*TeamNinja*

For all of you fighting game fans or people frustrated with the d-pad being somewhat of a pain to use on many games, Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper Upper [Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX] for PSP comes with a d-pad cover that makes it much easier to do motions and diagonal directions. There's no reports of the d-pad cover coming out to the US but you could easily find copies of the game with the d-pad cover on eBay and other import game sites.

The deal with the d-pad though is that it actually stays on via adhesive tape I believe so it isn't something you can put on and put off all the time. So those of you who have a PlayGear Pocket wouldn't be able to fit your PSP into the case anymore if you decided to put the d-pad cover on. So there may be a price to pay if you decide to do this.

Or, you can go to this site:

ufighterx.com/guides/vide...padfix.htm

And mod your PSP's d-pad so it will respond better to motions and diagonal directions. Keep in mind though that this WILL void your PSP's warranty, but it should be fairly easy to do. I'm probably going to do this in a couple of days as playing Darkstalkers Chronicle, WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006 and other games can be a pain to play with diagonal directions and motions being hard to input on the d-pad. And I just don't want to deal with the adhesive of the d-pad cover.

Hopefully this helps someone out.

Quote:
Can somebody please tell me through inbox step by step on how to download emulaters and roms onto my 2.0 PSP. Like what i need where can i get them and where do i put them PLEASE!!!!
I'm desperate.

Back
Top Bottom