Official Prison Break Appreciation Thread

Best first season of Any Television show period. Highly Appreciated. Michael Schofield :smokin :smokin :smokin Shoutout to fellow Structural Engineers :smokin :smokin :smokin

I was hooked from the first episode.  What other shows would you guys suggest?  I love The Walking Dead and tried giving Breaking Bad a shot, but just wasn't into it.

I was hooked from the first episode.  What other shows would you guys suggest?  I love The Walking Dead and tried giving Breaking Bad a shot, but just wasn't into it.

I don't blame you. Breaking Bad had me hooked originally, but seasons 2 and 3 bored me to death. Prison Break always had some action about it. That's why I loved it.

I'm watching Heroes right now, Season 1 was amazing in my opinion. Season 2 and 3 get more confusing as you go. Still not done with it.

I always heard Lost was very good as well.

I don't blame you. Breaking Bad had me hooked originally, but seasons 2 and 3 bored me to death. Prison Break always had some action about it. That's why I loved it.

I'm watching Heroes right now, Season 1 was amazing in my opinion. Season 2 and 3 get more confusing as you go. Still not done with it.

I'm watching Lost right now and I'm on ep. 16.

If you like mystery then Lost has a bunch of that.

If you're into action, check out Spartacus: Blood of Sand.

That was some good TV. The 1st season, that is.  

T-Bag's pocket. :pimp:
enterbay-prisonbreak-tbag-01.jpg

ayo

Never been addicted to a tv show like prison break. Even though breaking bad is pretty damn good i still think prison break was better.

I recently started Breaking Bad and am into season 2 right now.  Really enjoying it, but you can't really compare it to PB... the much-more serialized nature of PB made it harder to stop watching.  Almost all the episodes ended in a cliffhanger, like 24. Made wanna keep watching.

Heroes also started off strongly, but got weaker (IMO) as the seasons went on.

I'm a fan of Lost, but you gotta keep an opened-mind when watching shows like that.  Can't apply logic to it. 

I recently started Breaking Bad and am into season 2 right now.  Really enjoying it, but you can't really compare it to PB... the much-more serialized nature of PB made it harder to stop watching.  Almost all the episodes ended in a cliffhanger, like 24. Made wanna keep watching.
Heroes also started off strongly, but got weaker (IMO) as the seasons went on.
I'm a fan of Lost, but you gotta keep an opened-mind when watching shows like that.  Can't apply logic to it. 
That's it exactly. I just find more enjoyment out of a thrilling show that leaves you wanting to watch more right away, then a show that has all this symbolism and easter eggs. It just gets old and boring to me.

I agree with you on Heroes. I am SO confused right now hahahahha.

I need to start Lost, I will once school starts up for me.

All these haters are company fam I know it... show was :pimp: i shed a tear during the last episode
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching this on Fox during its original run was pure torture the cuts to commercials and the cliff hangers for the next episode had a youngin with high blood pressure :lol:

This show had me going ... That is until the last 2 seasons. They were horrible, and I hated them.

90210 was more exciting.

Back
Top Bottom