Official Prison Break Appreciation Thread

I hated C-note dude made so many dumb decisions putting his family at risk. Plus lying to his wife about the whole prison thing. #idiot

This is crack...I watched every episode twice already...havnt liked a show this much. Sons Of Anarchy is close but no cigar.

I finished this show not too long ago.

season 4 was trash, just like people told me.

Season 3 wasn't that bad.

Funny, I just started S1 for the first time since it was on. Great television. It hurts thinking about how much it fell off though.

Seasons 3 and 4 were a joke.

I couldn't get past the first couple episodes of season 2 :lol:

One of the quickest falloffs/disappointments in television. Show became absolutely silly. I was heated because I really enjoyed the first season and had high hopes. Prison Break and Lost had great first seasons and then just straight plummeted.

now 24...best series i've ever seen in my life.
Don't get me started on 24! 
smokin.gif

Rewatched S5 a while back.

Just finished on Netflix, S1=Orgasmic, S2=Very nice, S3=Ehhhhh, S4= Cut fingertips and hang buy feet till you bleed out.

I'm about that Michael Scofield life. That low latent inhibition.

T-Bag plays a strong villain. Did well in Mob City as Sid Rothman.

The first Season was some of the most amazing television I've ever watched and the last two was some of the worst I've ever watched.

Season 1 is the greatest thing I've ever seen on TV.

Finale was the last time I teared up from watching something

Alotta nonsense in between tho :lol:.. very much appreciated tho

Show was great while on Fox. I lost touch on it because I started working Monday nights I believe. I finished it up on Netflix. Once I started watching it on Netflix again I was hooked

I still dont believe scofield died man. foh with that weak *** ending.

Season 1-2 may be GOAT.

3rd was meh.

4th was god awful

Prison break was amazing. I enjoyed the entire series. That last episode had me in them feels tho. Definitely one of my favorite shows.

I always wonder why Wentworth Miller(scofield) never go any other major gigs.

Prison break was amazing. I enjoyed the entire series. That last episode had me in them feels tho. Definitely one of my favorite shows.

I always wonder why Wentworth Miller(scofield) never go any other major gigs.
I guess this show wasn't his big...break.

Prison Break was great but that last episode ruined it for me :smh:

Still the show is definitely appreciated

Back
Top Bottom