Official Prey 2 and Predator 6 Movie Threads. Vol. Yes, Two movies OTW!

Trailer looks interesting. Crazy that the Predator overhead pressed a bear but is going to struggle with the humans.

Agree with the last movie sucking. I liked Predators though

1657395328965.jpeg

1657395294302.jpeg

So the director says in an interview the Predator in this movie won’t have a shoulder cannon…Then pics release showing the shoulder cannon…Either it gets damaged or some such thing during the course of the movie, or they added it into the promo stuff to not risk the fan base getting upset…

That's really good to hear since I haven't been too excited for this one. But then it bums me out that we finally get a good Pred film and it'll just come and go as another streaming movie. Would've been nice to catch this in theaters.

That's really good to hear since I haven't been too excited for this one. But then it bums me out that we finally get a good Pred film and it'll just come and go as another streaming movie. Would've been nice to catch this in theaters.

yeah even the marketing for it is very made for tv movie ish

Thy're really gonna have The Predator lose to a girl?
Who's going to defeat him next? :rolleyes

Pass on this Disney trash.

I can't wait to check this out, I can't believe that's it's on Hulu day 1.

FYI: The American Indians had women Warriors with the most famous one being Lozen of the Apache tribe, had a friend tell me that she was a legend amongst many tribes in the Southwest.

Back
Top Bottom