**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

14A516F2-DDB0-48D1-8024-7D26D77ECDE2.jpeg

Really want to get a new dog. My wife wants to wait until our kids get a little older. (Just turned 5 and About to turn 2)

What do you give your heavy chewing dogs? Been giving my dog Himalayan Yak Chews but she goes right through them, they're expensive and the sharp chunks worry me a little bit.

Any recommendations?

What do you give your heavy chewing dogs? Been giving my dog Himalayan Yak Chews but she goes right through them, they're expensive and the sharp chunks worry me a little bit.

Any recommendations?

i give my dog benebone toys they last for a while. deer antlers are really good too

Bully sticks and deer antlers. But she might run through the bully sticks

My boy just got neutered the other day. He has something called cryptorchidism where only one of his balls dropped so he had to have surgery to get the other one out. The one ball inside of him has a high risk of eventually dying and getting cancerous so it was a good idea to get it removed
They ended up having to cut him open 3 times. The first location inside his abdomen where his balls normally at, it wasn’t there so they had to go to the second most common area. They found it there and then finally had to neuter the regular ball that dropped
That was on Wednesday, he was definitely feeling it that night but thankfully he’s pretty much back to normal now, just gotta heal up
He’s pretty upset that he has to wear this stupid thing around his neck :lol: :lol: I just ordered a body suit thing so he doesn’t have to
853050FF-5941-4609-8C90-CA17A5CF2620.jpeg
12C6574D-7481-4CE0-9336-1074D7D6BAD0.jpeg
B2CBBB69-EA09-4102-A8F4-503DB3AB7673.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom