**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My girl and I’s husky, Kage.
2446AD77-FB79-4C10-85A1-F67E61DD30CC.jpeg

What a nice doggy.

had to put my baby girl down today. hardest thing i’ve ever had to do in my life. she was starting to suffer and i could let that happen. she put up a hell of a fight with lymphoma and gave us another year.

Give your pups some extra lovin for me today cause it always ends too soon

43D8E2CC-CF94-4FD4-B9A5-CB774E1CC133.jpeg

had to put my baby girl down today. hardest thing i’ve ever had to do in my life. she was starting to suffer and i could let that happen. she put up a hell of a fight with lymphoma and gave us another year.

Give your pups some extra lovin for me today cause it always ends too soon

43D8E2CC-CF94-4FD4-B9A5-CB774E1CC133.jpeg
Again so sorry. Thinking of you guys today ❤️

It will get better with time. Just know you gave her the best life.

My buddy Guinness passed away 7/14/19. Think about him every day.
FB_IMG_1508329935029.jpg

gorgeous pup, man

for sure, just gonna take time. gotta stay strong for my other pup. i don’t want him to get depressed

Anyone have any good recs for dry dog food?

My little guy has been eating Orijen brand dry dog food since he's been 8-weeks old. But I think maybe it'd be best to change things up a bit. Ideally, I'd like to be mindful of his weight control, since he has a thyroid issue. I appreciate any suggestions!

Blue Buffalo Adult Food is what my goto been for my dog

he loves it

never seemed to have a problem with it either its prolly been 5 years now on it

I've been living in my neighborhood for almost 14 years, and a boatload of neighbors have piss poor choices with their dogs because they mostly have mutts and small dogs that I equate to sorry a%S replica and swingman jerseys because they're on the same level of what I deem as 💩 and 🗑

At least this was the best dog that ever lived in my neighborhood. She lived for over 10 years. She belonged to a couple. She was adopted by the man from a German Shepherd rescue according to what the lady told me. She previously belonged to a sorry a%$ family that got her because they thought she would be cute but couldn't take care of her, so she ended up at that rescue. The poor thing was underweight as y'all can see, and the lady even acknowledged that to me. She died sometime in 2017 unfortunately. 😢

We had something in common because we both hated small dogs! She always barked at them whenever she saw them. The lady told me there was an incident when she bit a small dog and started shaking it! 😆

These photos were taken in June 2015 on the day of the 2015 NBA Draft. I caught her coming home and took these pics shortly before that draft started.
2015-06-25_16-28-44_228.jpg
2015-06-25_16-29-03_620.jpg

That's a neighborhood kid pictured who helped walk her when the couple was at work. I apologize about that small piece of 💩 that's in this photo. It belonged to the lady. They always walked together. And I never pet it because I was real about my hatred for small dogs. What a bad polar opposite dynamic with that couple having a great breed dog paired with something that's worthless. 🙄
2015-06-25_16-28-49_759.jpg

I was able to get a closeup pic with this one. 😎
2015-06-25_16-28-56_59.jpg

Yes, I have an affinity for German Shepherds. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom