OFFICIAL POST YOUR BMX...vol. you're never too old...pg. 12 updated w/ pics

I had a Specialized Vegas Fatboy that got stolen about 6 year ago. 
tired.gif

Since then I have been riding mostly downhill bikes. Currently a Specialized Big Hit.

Might have to get back into it.

Back when I was a kid, I remember having a Diamond Back Viper, Redline 600e, and a GT Freestyle Tour.....ah man those were the days.

Cris.

dam i want a bmx bike, i quit skating like last year.. i need a new hobby
laugh.gif

can someone point me in the right direction for looking at a bike? maybe less then 200 dollars XD

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

can someone point me in the right direction for looking at a bike? maybe less then 200 dollars XD

http://www.danscomp.com/101009.php?cat=BIKES
thats a $199 BlackEye (Dans Comp's shop brand) with a 1-pc crank

http://www.danscomp.com/101011.php?cat=BIKES

thats a $229 BlackEye with a 3-pc crank

use promo code RAH650BK to get $20 off an order of $125 or more OR promo code RAH450BK for free ground shipping

pimp.gif
 now GET RIDING
glasses.gif

^^^Nice. Keep 'em comin'. Are there any SoCal'ers here? Trying to organize a lil' ride soon. Msg. me if you're interested.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

laugh.gif

http://www.danscomp.com/101009.php?cat=BIKES
thats a $199 BlackEye (Dans Comp's shop brand) with a 1-pc crank

http://www.danscomp.com/101011.php?cat=BIKES

thats a $229 BlackEye with a 3-pc crank

use promo code RAH650BK to get $20 off an order of $125 or more OR promo code RAH450BK for free ground shipping

pimp.gif
 now GET RIDING
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
good lookin

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Whats a good size frame/bike for someone like me thats 6'2"? Always wanted one again after my mongoose got stolen in 7th grade.

eek.gif
my mongoose got stolen in the 7th grade too
roll.gif

im 5'10 though

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

1987 GT Pro Freestyle Tour Team Model.... 

Was actually thinking about selling it...  But, can't bring myself to do it.... 
smile.gif
I want one so bad. How much would you let it go for if you had to?

I got offered $1,000.00.  But passed...  It's on display in my local bike shop, hanging from the ceiling...  The employees say that customers make offers from time to time as well....

i still ride my 88 haro master, gt team model 87, and my diamond back mike dominguez in neon green with his signature on the bars from 86 i think, i was so into bmx back in the day. i quit in 93 but recently been doing some street and some flatland here and there.

Use to have a Diamond Back Viper and a Gary Fisher (dont remember the model) but both were 
pimp.gif
 until they were stolen
frown.gif

EDIT: Haro too.  All three were stolen.  SMH at myself for leaving them out in the backyard at night
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Use to have a Diamond Back Viper and a Gary Fisher (dont remember the model) but both were 
pimp.gif
 until they were stolen
frown.gif

EDIT: Haro too.  All three were stolen.  SMH at myself for leaving them out in the backyard at night
30t6p3b.gif
Doesn't that suck that most of our bikes got jacked?  Now that we look back, we hoped they got hit by a car, for theifing such dope wheels.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

yeah selecta i kept the bikes this whole time bro.
pimp.gif
  My boy had a blue Mach One from '89, one of our friends up the street bought it from him, and now it sits in the garage; I'm trying to get it back...all original parts.

I had:

GT Performer: Stolen
Dyno Comp: Stolen
Dyno NSX: Sold
Haro Mirra pro: sold
Haro Backtrail: gave to my lil' bro

Summers where a blast....

Used to have a had a 1994 VFR back when i was a kid. Was able to hook it up w/ a DK neck, Powerlite handlebars and crank, padded GT seat, GT pedals (no bearclaws though)... seen too many scraped shins to ever mess w/ bearclaws.
laugh.gif
  Wish I had pictures of it.  Not even sure if it got stolen or if i gave it away...

I remember back when Haro came out w/ the monocoque frame, my boy (who used to race) picked it up. I remember the frame being around $4-500 at the time. About a month after he got it, I remember him cracking the frame after hitting a jump.
laugh.gif

Here's the frame:
29olmoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom