***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel that he could be for sure. I’ve said it a bunch of times in the past and still feel that way.

He certainly uses racist rhetoric. The only reason I never called him a racist is because I don’t know him personally and he’s openly denounced white supremacy repeatedly.

But it’s without doubt that it’s fair for anyone to come to the conclusion that he’s a racist. And I’ve been consistent on that.
you really need to know someone personally to think they are racists?

Denouncing white supremacists from a racists is like saying I have black friend.

You want to see what you want to see to fit your narrative.

19E9DABA-B0C3-4A55-A266-F0C30147370A.jpeg

Micahel outchea grifting too, mans got a GoFundMe page...

Hello there, this is Trump's Black Grandson aka Michael Burkes. I was fired from my former place of employment (T-Mobile) after almost a decade simply for being a Trump supporter.

I'm in the early stages of filing a lawsuit against them for unlawful termination. I created this fundraiser to raise money to cover legal costs. It would mean everything to me if you donated to, or at least shared it.

Thanks in advance. Make America Great Again!

The Uncarrier is Antifa too :smh:

Camp Aushwitz?? You *** mfer. Bro..what's up. Let's get this civil war poppin. They swear they want smoke. Smoke is here.

The lady's sentiment is what struck me hardest today. I was always aware that they do not want this to be my country. That I am treated differently. That the american dream isnt written for me. And I've seen it played out time and time again here in the recent years.

But this version of the story was really hard to swallow. Legit went to my car at work to gather myself when I saw the escalation that occurred.

you really need to know someone personally to think they are racists?

Denouncing white supremacists from a racists is like saying I have black friend.

You want to see what you want to see to fit your narrative.

No I don’t need to know someone personally to think they are racist. But I mean he asked and I answered. It’s really no point going in circles about it.

It’s not like I’m arguing he isn’t a racist. I said it was completely fair to come to that conclusion.

I’m so glad Mike got away from it. But it was crazy seeing Ryan just go from posting on IG about fitness and **** to completely losing his ****.
When Deigo was outted to beating his wife .... ain’t the same lol. Not to mention the sexual harassment

Back
Top Bottom