***Official Political Discussion Thread***

18D8907C-7E16-4577-AA5C-48622BBC66E6.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31

people look back at various dictators, like hitler for example, in history and ask "why didn't anyone stop him/say anything?"

this is what will be asked of current day republicans in the future.

This county about to get a real stress test on how strong our democracy and belief in democracy actually is

Look at how the joint chiefs of staff move.

With Pompeo signaling that he stands with Trump regardless of the result of the elections, things will get ugly if they get some sort of support among senior officers in the military.

Remember that Esper objected to the use of active duty service members to control people during the protests, and using the military as a means to maintain control on your people is the way ALL dictators eventually go.

All I’m thinking is that Trump must have some real dirt on some of these guys.

Trump 10000% has blackmail on the GOP :lol:. It’s basic tabloid stuff. The Jerry Falwell esque, tabloid type stuff. He has a damn vault of it. Michael Cohen and National Enquirer Type stuff etc.

Trying to find the article....but it quoted Trump as saying something along the lines of, “Remember, I know you” at the conclusion of any GOP meetings.

Trump runs the same exact plays all the time. This is the **** he did as an NYC businessman. He brought that to congress. He got them by the balls. 100%

Had Biden just narrowly won the election I would be more concerned about the rhetoric from the right and what they might pull, but the fact it is going to be a decent margin I’m not concerned at all. No way you can claim fraud and try to manipulate things when the margins are so wide and it’s in multiple States. Republican governors aren’t even going for it.

I don't feel like being alarmist, but the GOP is neutered, spineless or compromised and 45*'s only hope to stay afloat and free is to overturn the result of the election.

How can they be so cowardly shortsighted, what do they think, they'll do to America financially, if they let this mental 5th or 6th grader pull out the rug under everything?

again.. they doing this over Donald f’n trump

This man’s whole life is a damn failure that dwalk31 dwalk31 was in here defending for years until he saw dude was about to take his most recent L in life

In a functioning democracy, the GOP would concede the election....recognize they picked up a few house seats and still hold the senate, with a chance to get the majority again. That’s not even “bad” shape. ALL things considered.

But nope. What do they do....they do this dumb ****, because Trump has the entire party by the balls. They absolutely cannot go against him in anyway. He’s taking them down with him. Craven. Corrupt.

In a functioning democracy, the GOP would concede the election....recognize they picked up a few house seats and still hold the senate, with a chance to get the majority again. That’s not even “bad” shape. ALL things considered.

But nope. What do they do....they do this dumb ****, because Trump has the entire party by the balls. They absolutely cannot go against him in anyway. He’s taking them down with him. Craven. Corrupt.

I legit cant believe that Donald f’n trump is who these dudes willing to risk it all for

i mean Fox News risking their position of power over all this

I mean I didn’t get it when you had the same nfl owners who didn’t want dude to be part of the ownership group for the bills now bending over backwards to appease dude because they were scared of some tweets.. and then they realize he needed them more than they needed him

but this is like a whole other level.. ain’t hard to see how this dude burns down everything

Back
Top Bottom