***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Outrageous.

And it’s even more ridiculous that white dudes pretend to be black on the internet :smh:

That's definitely strategic. Gotta be Black in order to have validity of support of the GOP and gay so that you shield yourself from ridicule. I'm surprised that he didn't go for the Trifecta and make one of a gay Black woman.

I am sure it has been said but it is so funny that for some reason "voter fraud" only goes one way.
As if every single supposed fake ballot was a biden vote. We know how dumb the Trump cult is...i wouldn't be surprised if there was voter fraud and they were all votes for trump.

If this were the other way around this would be a "ridiculous witch hunt" "wasting tax payers dollars".

I think i am done with the news....now just to hope the government doesn't shut down on 12/11 and last until Biden gets into office. Something tells me Trump is going to not do a thing until he is forcibly removed from the white house

That's definitely strategic. Gotta be Black in order to have validity of support of the GOP and gay so that you shield yourself from ridicule. I'm surprised that he didn't go for the Trifecta and make one of a gay Black woman.
One of the tweets said "my sister is gay too" so the at minimum the groundwork is laid if there isn't already an account. These people are insane.

One of the tweets said "my sister is gay too" so the at minimum the groundwork is laid if there isn't already an account. These people are insane.

Yup, it probably already is, and it's a white woman behind the account. Probably came up w/ the idea together after they smelled equity and equality a brewin.

doubt it. they just saw an insanely popular and polarizing figure and decided it was in their best interest to jump on the train and now they're in too deep.

take dan crenshaw for example. he's tried recently to take a "reasonable approach" and say we should count all the votes etc, and he got attacked by the crazy qanon lady in georgia for being a loser. he hitched his wagon to the party of trump and now looks shook because he got on board and saw a bunch of psychos around. he can either stand up to them and forfeit his career or just ride that train til the end. either way, the mistake was already made when they accepted trump.
You can't turn principles off and on out of convenience. Crenshaw and many other "moderates", once they showed their true colors, can't come back. Neither can any of the other Republicans who at any point stood up for Trump.

They are compromised and that will never change. And we can never forget it.

What are the odds of the 25th amendment being used at this point?

It's not like we have a president who's gonna do anything for anyone besides himself these next few weeks.

I am sure it has been said but it is so funny that for some reason "voter fraud" only goes one way.
As if every single supposed fake ballot was a biden vote. We know how dumb the Trump cult is...i wouldn't be surprised if there was voter fraud and they were all votes for trump.

If this were the other way around this would be a "ridiculous witch hunt" "wasting tax payers dollars".

I think i am done with the news....now just to hope the government doesn't shut down on 12/11 and last until Biden gets into office. Something tells me Trump is going to not do a thing until he is forcibly removed from the white house

Let them go turn over some rocks in Florida and see what they find. I mean it’s not like their republican senator committed the largest case of Medicare fraud in the country or something. Oh wait..

danpurdy.png

Back
Top Bottom