***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hope everyone can hang in there for a little while longer. Trump damn sure ain't gonna be sending anyone a check now.

Really wonder how much damage he can do to this country during these next two months.
Theoretically he could wreak a lot of havoc. He lost so there's nothing really constraining him at this point.

cgfr0jw3ltx51.jpg

Theoretically he could wreak a lot of havoc. He lost so there's nothing really constraining him at this point.
He can but the GOP unless they want to seal their fate for the next 4 years. They’re about to lose the senate. GA pulled through to flip blue you can damn well ink that that runoff is going blue

They’re still in debt for the campaign. They’re not dishing out anything for anything extra. They’re begging for money as we speak.

I assume he’s trying make back door deals.. got them to pay of deutche bank or invest in his properties over that side of the world to try and keep something after tax and legal battles

I was just answering the question of whether someone can be pardoned before they're even charged. The Ford pardon was a blanket pardon the preceded Nixon getting charged with any crime.

I don't see Trump resigning, that would be too humiliating for him. If anything I could see him try to pardon himself before ever considering resigning and putting his faith in Pence not turning his back on him after the resignation.

I got you.. But just was thinking out loud of how he could potentially actually pull it off

I assume he’s trying make back door deals.. got them to pay of deutche bank or invest in his properties over that side of the world to try and keep something after tax and legal battles
It’ll be funny to see how many of his condos go vacant now. Lot of his insider money came from phony tenants. He’s ****** for the rest of his life

Back
Top Bottom