***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Both reality shows got canceled in 2020

giphy (1) (17).gif
:rofl:

Did Scam express those feelings to Kushner when he was helping them on the criminal justice reform scam.
Tell me about Van bro. I thought he was down? Every time Ive seen him he's talking **** about trump. What'd I miss

We're all excited and grateful for Biden winning. But we gotta make sure we get those around us to vote man. So many non voters in such a vital election, and this dude Trump got the SECOND MOST VOTES EVER. That's insane.

These closet racists who weren't blatantly MAGA kept their mouth shut for 4 years and then went out and voted for this scumbag in record numbers and they'll be out full force next election. We gotta focus on the long term because Trump isn't the only GOP candidate they can throw out there with Trumps mentality.

I will say that the Republicans are running scared and fear retribution which was in no small part driven by White Supremacy. Their turnout was of a group of people that know the long term numbers game doesn't favor them. I've said it many times in here that the Lincoln Project fools weren't effective and that Republicans will always vote Republican. They know just how difficult it was for them to win national elections and were going to fight tooth and nail to keep Trump where he was because he was a useful idiot.

Lol that orange POS still has a few months to do some more damage. Don't let your guard down.
Honestly they should make it a rule that the sitting president has to be evicted in a week tops.

Call it the trump amendment

I'm not even joking. Call it protection against a lame duck president willing to go scorched earttn.

Back
Top Bottom