***Official Political Discussion Thread***

For the last 4 years we have lost what truly made our country ****ing great, the differences each and every one of us brings to the table is what UNITES us together, but trump with his propaganda and lies used that to divide us as a nation.

WE BACK.
The nation is going to remain divided so as long as there's a significant segment that continues to believe in the things trump says. I don't think the fool will keep quiet, even after he leaves office.

Now I'm wondering if fox will continue to put him on the air even when he's not president.

Where RustyShackleford RustyShackleford at

tumblr_mjpqtgqtyw1rwtkzko1_500.gif

The nation is going to remain divided so as long as there's a significant segment that continues to believe in the things trump says. I don't think the fool will keep quiet, even after he leaves office.

Now I'm wondering if fox will continue to put him on the air even when he's not president.
IRS about to turn up that heat. Trump going to lay low unless he ready for broomstick

Shoulda been called last night but I guess the fear was too much in middle of the night? Not much changed. Or maybe the philly votes and provisional were looked at and it showed massing pro-Biden ballots so they said F it. Whatever. We won

Lakers

dodgers

biden

It’s been a good last few weeks

Back
Top Bottom