***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sorry, but I think we're gonna find out that BLM, rioting, and Antifa had a way bigger effect on this election than we were led to believe. Media filtering made these non issues, but people saw writing on the wall.
If that proves to be the case,that's more an indictment on voters than anything still being swayed so easily in the age of information by propoganda tactics that were introduced in Italy during the 20's and 30's

A percentage of the electorate with a complete lack of perspective and historical context along with a contempt for facts dragging an entire country behind twice in 4 years is depressing

Sorry, but I think we're gonna find out that BLM, rioting, and Antifa had a way bigger effect on this election than we were led to believe. Media filtering made these non issues, but people saw writing on the wall.

media calling it peaceful protest didnt help...

two shots in

faith still riding high

212EB112-159B-4BBD-90CA-7E39C1305EA4.gif
Five shots in

ronaldo-injury-portugal.gif

Arlington County is part of the greater DC metro area, you wouldn’t consider it a city. It’s a self-governing county. You’re right in that it has a large population though.

“In 2019, the county's population was estimated at 236,842,[2] making Arlington the sixth-largest county in Virginia by population; if it were incorporated as a city, Arlington would be the fourth most-populous city in the state.”

My hometown keeps it blue.

Back
Top Bottom