***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yea, dude is going back to ignored content. The nerve of pulling this "Y'all criticize KANYE and Ice Cube" more than Biden is just too much. Delk votes lock in step with Republicans. Full stop. He upholds White Supremacy. Full stop. And he clearly is just here to troll and isn't capable of engaging in any good faith or nuanced arguments that occur here. He offers nothing to the thread.

Truly remarkable how hard many of us go at our own while supporting the old white guy that authored the crime bill.
The old white guy who authored the crime bill isn't calling BLM a terrorist organization, isn't calling to jail Black activists, and certainly isn't trying to excuse or justify the poor outcomes of his bipartisan bill (McConnell and Grassley votes for it) that was called weak by Republicans.

The CBC help save the bill in Congress because the midterms were coming up, and the Republicans were promising to push for an even more draconian bill without any of the good things it included.

Clinton was set on signing a Crime Bill, if it was something the Republicans wrote and the conservative Dems agreed to, it would have been worse.

Yup. And let's not forget that Biden and other democrats working alongside him on the bill wanted to include social programs aimed to prevent the youth from getting sucked into crime and this was the Republicans response:

1602867381060.jpeg

The problem with your asinine reach is that nearly everyone in this thread that is supporting him for the general, was critical of him all through the primaries.

If you are just making an observation, it is a bull**** one.

You were more critical of your own cousin for both-sidesing than you were of Biden during the primary :lol:

The tone and degree of the critique is what I’m talking about. I don’t dispute that people criticized Biden.

The old white guy who authored the crime bill isn't calling BLM a terrorist organization, isn't calling to jail Black activists, and certainly isn't trying to excuse or justify the poor outcomes of his bipartisan bill (McConnell and Grassley votes for it) that was called weak by Republicans.

These are great reasons to vote for Biden. But it is unrelated to the discussion of goin in on our own.

26 years ago, damn, feels like yesterday. I'll support the guy spreading hate, racism, division, tweeting lies, co-signing white supremicist and touting law order TODAY.

This discussion wasn’t about supporting someone other than Biden. It’s about how hard we go on our own: Cube, Kanye, etc.

You were more critical of your own cousin for both-sidesing than you were of Biden during the primary :lol:

The tone and degree of the critique is what I’m talking about. I don’t dispute that people criticized Biden.
You got the receipts?

These are great reasons to vote for Biden. But it is unrelated to the discussion of goin in on our own.
It very much is. Cube ignoring/not knowing what Trump is saying is why he doesn't see the issue with trusting him enough to put forward a plan for Black America.

Cube not knowing or ignoring the position of the GOP is why he got got by the Trump campaign.

It very much is. Cube ignoring/not knowing what Trump is saying is why he doesn't see the issue with trusting him enough to put forward a plan for Black America.

Cube not knowing or ignoring the position of the GOP is why he got got by the Trump campaign.

So you think people should go harder on Cube than they go on Biden?

Because if you don’t, then you agree with me.

Well I'm glad Diddy finally said he won't hold his vote hostage. Don't know why it took this long to come to terms of the threat Trump represents but he gets that at least

Welp, new day, same crime bill ****.

Coming from a man that defends rapists, separating kids at borders, taking away welfare programs from the poor, steals from the US government, thinks people will get more power by not voting, and supports a candidate whose entire second term platform is law and order it should not be surprising

Does he understand the conditions necessary for a minor political party to thrive and actually influence policy?
Straight up opportunist. What's the point in starting a political party days before the election? I think he saw cube getting clout and Diddy tryna right ride the wave a rapper/artist started as usual. Cube came up with a plan. ( Biden said let's wait till after the election. Trump said let's do something now. ) Everybody getting played and they tryna make Cube out to be a **** for actually putting a plan out and negotiating with the power structure.

Straight up opportunist. What's the point in starting a political party days before the election? I think he saw cube getting clout and Diddy tryna right ride the wave a rapper/artist started as usual. Cube came up with a plan. ( Biden said let's wait till after the election. Trump said let's do something now. ) Everybody getting played and they tryna make Cube out to be a **** for actually putting a plan out and negotiating with the power structure.

If trump said lets do something now there would be a bill to vote on in the senate and the house. Trump certainly is not doing something now. Trump is outlining a lesser summary of watered down policy that doesn't go far enough to try to save the sinking ship that is his campaign.

Nah

Diddy has more sense than Cube all things considered.

Cube is getting played, and his ego won't let him see/admit it. Roland Martin was schooling Cube so much I felt bad for Cube.

Diddy's political party things is not gonna work, but at least he realizes that first thing first, Trump gotta go. Cube still can't see that.

Back
Top Bottom