***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cube is either a mark or trying to secure a right-wing bag on the low.

He links both candidates' plans for black America.

This is the link he has for Trump:

Which is the laughable Platnum plan, but still, the official campaign plan.

But for Biden, he doesn't actually link Biden's plan for black America. Instead, he links to this 2-page document listing some of the policies. That I don't know who created...
https://contractwithblackamerica.us...posals-for-the-African-American-Community.pdf

Instead of Biden's much longer detailed plan...
https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/#

Which is over 20 pages.

WTF, Cube really outchea showing his *** like this. **** is sad :smh:

Last edited:

200.gif

Cube is either a mark or trying to secure a right-wing bag on the low.

He links both candidates' plans for black America.

This is the link he has for Trump:

Which is the laughable Platnum plan, but still, the official campaign plan.

But for Biden, he doesn't actually link Biden's plan for black America. Instead, he links to this 2-page document listing some of the policies. That I don't know who created...
https://contractwithblackamerica.us...posals-for-the-African-American-Community.pdf

Instead of Biden's much longer detailed plan...
https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/#

Which is over 20 pages.

WTF, Cube really outchea showing his *** like this. **** is sad :smh:

I honestly hadn't read Trump's plan until you posted it but this is really on there:

"Restore safety to American’s great cities by working with police departments, community leaders and mental health professionals to install the most responsive, professional, and accountable models of policing, including diversity training and accreditation standards "

Capture.JPG

:lol:

I said the he agreed that a higher level of scrutiny is given to my posts. He did.

I went further to say that he felt that I deserved that higher level of scrutiny. He did.

I stated that junglejim junglejim gives my posts a higher level of scrutiny, ostensibly because of the candidate I support—I think he does.

Let’s be honest for a second. junglejim junglejim has the audacity to call me out for trolling when his avy is, quite literally, a picture of my legs.

Give me a break.
So, you seem to be suggesting that picking bits and pieces of people's quotes to suit your argument is acceptable. This is otherwise known as quote-mining.

It's really your position that people in here scrutinize your posts because of who you support and not because your arguments rely on fallacies?

So, you seem to be suggesting that picking bits and pieces of people's quotes to suit your argument is acceptable. This is otherwise known as quote-mining.

It's really your position that people in here scrutinize your posts because of who you support and not because your arguments rely on fallacies?

I think it is moreso because of who I openly support.

For instance, junglejim junglejim is not calling out lobotomybeats lobotomybeats for the picture he just posted as “derailing the thread” or “trolling.”

Several people in here opine on issues based on anecdotal evidence, yet when I do it, it’s treated differently.

Currently, the thread is about to go in on Ice Cube. Ostensibly it is because it seems that he might have done something that could be viewed in a positive light for the Trump campaign.

If you think that who I openly support plays a lesser role in how people respond to my posts, in here, then I will just agree to disagree.

I don’t want to go back and forth on the issue to avoid “derailing the thread.”

Sham :lol:. Dude said hunter biden Walked into the store, and gave him 3 laptops to repair :rofl:

THIS supposed shop. Who drops off a laptop for repair, and never comes back for it? :rofl:

A6A9CA1B-8195-4919-90A6-FF24D4AB05A0.jpeg

Plausible

Hillary dropped off her laptop at a bestbuy geek squad counter. The 17 year olds that work there are the best in the business

I think it is moreso because of who I openly support.

For instance, junglejim junglejim is not calling out lobotomybeats lobotomybeats for the picture he just posted as “derailing the thread” or “trolling.”

Several people in here opine on issues based on anecdotal evidence, yet when I do it, it’s treated differently.

Currently, the thread is about to go in on Ice Cube. Ostensibly it is because it seems that he might have done something that could be viewed in a positive light for the Trump campaign.

If you think that who I openly support plays a lesser role in how people respond to my posts, in here, then I will just agree to disagree.

I don’t want to go back and forth on the issue to avoid “derailing the thread.”
Can you post an example of someone relying on a claim that is based on anecdotal evidence to justify their support for a presidential candidate?

Can you post an example of someone relying on a claim that is based on anecdotal evidence to justify their support for a presidential candidate?

Like I said earlier, I’m not going to go on a post-search in here.

The next time I see an example of what I mean, I will quote it and tag you in it. And not just that, but other logical fallacies that are used as well.

I imagine you will come up with some way to distinguish it. But we will see.

As previously posted, the bat**** insane story that Trump promoted claimed that Obama, Biden, Hillary, Brennan and Panetta conspired to kill 6 members of the Navy SEAL team as part of a cover-up. Very stable genius.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...d-bin-laden-pushes-back-after-trump-amplifies
Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden pushes back after Trump amplifies unfounded claims operation was a hoax
A former Navy SEAL famous for his involvement in the operation that killed Osama bin Laden is calling out President Trump for amplifying conspiracy theories that the death was fake.

Robert O'Neill, who has publicly said he killed bin Laden in the 2011 raid ordered by former President Obama, pushed back on Trump in a series of tweets for promoting the conspiracy theory that it was a bin Laden's body double who was killed and not the terrorist leader.

“Very brave men said goodby to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double,” O'Neill wrote on Twitter on Tuesday.

Trump earlier on Tuesday retweeted an account linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory that promoted the unfounded allegation that bin Laden still lives.

The account has since been suspended, but Trump on Wednesday also retweeted a video pushing baseless claims about bin Laden's death.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Back
Top Bottom