***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Special delivery at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave this morning

full

Can't help but laugh at people who are generally ****ty on twitter, begging for decency for the ****tiest person on twitter :lol: . He was just mocking man's dead son on live TV.

son! The god damn audacity. He talked about Biden’s dead son then pivoted to mock the living one for having a drug problem and his cult cheered that on. Now they asking for compassion?

I am hoping and praying for his full recovery but this guy is such a Scumbag. How many people died because of his lies? Herman Cain died to acquire the biscuit and he was still out there at rallies. Deplorable in Chief.
Hold hands with me brother as we pray.

Oh lord Trump. Help protect your lungs and other organs from this chinese virus. Lord please summon the talent and handsome quality of soldiers MPJ and Meyers Leonard into the white blood cells of our president.
Only the white cells can help now.

That Orange Bastard is lying. He’s going to use this to say that tests aren’t reliable or Hydroxmierda works. Anything to take attention away from his debate performance and Melania’s War On Christmas.

“Adds jobs,” how many are still gone from the pandemic though? Surely this barely makes a dent in the number of people that lost their jobs due to this incompetent moron.

Delk never ceases to amaze me. Trump supporters are the nuttiest most backward people there are.

That ‘rona heel turn is of legends. Had billions of haters. Some paid it no mind. Denied its evil.

Some rooted and praised it for its power and swift moves. Wanting it to cause our ultimate demise.

Many feared it. Deemed it the plague of of our generation.

and now it with one strident power move, it takes on Another confident and parasitic adversary.

this is our Thrilla in Manilla. This centuries Darkseid Vs Superman. It must deliver.

Back
Top Bottom