***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It gets worse. They dance like ******. Have you seen Roxie Hart?!

Now you got me going down a rabbit hole of imagining 1920's Niketalk.

I sitting here, an heir to a piano factory. I have been sending out telegraphs since aught four. I once had been a reactionary who tried to bring back the old know nothing party but as of late, I have become a Bolshevik. The wires cross my study as a send and receive telegraphs from around the world.

I tend to post in the public affairs forum. Many of the discussions revolve around the new progressive movement and how it may help or hinder negro advancement. Although an even more popular topic is the uncouth and downright strange mannerism of Calvin Coolidge. Although the most popular topic is ridiculing an exiled telegrapher sender "Ninja-Court." Ninja had for years sent telegraphs stating that he was not a negro but was actually a Spaniard and that he supported Woodrow Wilson back 1916, despite his Klan affiliations, because Wilson's second administration would make high powered model Ts more affordable.

As of late the most popular style of telegraph has been to mimic the speech and patterns of Harding supporters, particularly those who refused to wear a mask during the Spanish Flu outbreaks.

Ive said many times that legislation has a much better chance to pass under this administration despite Trump’s efforts to actively undermine the proposal.

He's Da Sasuke of politics. He wants everyone to hate him to keep da peace. That's what real leaders do.

Now you got me going down a rabbit hole of imagining 1920's Niketalk.

I sitting here, an heir to a piano factory. I have been sending out telegraphs since aught four. I once had been a reactionary who tried to bring back the old know nothing party but as of late, I have become a Bolshevik. The wires cross my study as a send and receive telegraphs from around the world.

I tend to post in the public affairs forum. Many of the discussions revolve around the new progressive movement and how it may help or hinder negro advancement. Although an even more popular topic is the uncouth and downright strange mannerism of Calvin Coolidge. Although the most popular topic is ridiculing an exiled telegrapher sender "Ninja-Court." Ninja had for years sent telegraphs stating that he was not a negro but was actually a Spaniard and that he supported Woodrow Wilson back 1916, despite his Klan affiliations, because Wilson's second administration would make high powered model Ts more affordable.

As of late the most popular style of telegraph has been to mimic the speech and patterns of Harding supporters, particularly those who refused to wear a mask during the Spanish Flu outbreaks.
Don't forget about Ninja-Court bragging in summer '29 how da coffers are boomin'.

I wonder if all the MAGAs who support federal police going into cities to take control would be okay with someone coming into their home and taking control of their 14 year old son who yells **** YOU MOM. I HATE YOU YOU STUPID *****, then throws his iPad at her head. I mean, if things are outta hand you gotta take control right 🤷🏽‍♂️

17fva4aniqc51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom