***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1595514665395.jpeg

If that happened, that would be the most blatant use of power with conflict of interest in the history of law! And I can't imagine that no one would NOT see what he is doing. Personally it should not be allowed! It's like a police officer getting into a car accident that was his fault and doing the report on said accident (and wiping his blame from the report), instead of staying out of it and getting someone else in to do it right.

Everyone knows the president is sweating about this behind closed doors as she had dirt on him and many others. The SDNY should just offer her a deal (long sentence, but the chance at parole) for all the names! And that list is going to be jawdropping!!

That Congressman is an idiot and a clown. You can't make people apologize if they are Deplorables. I hope that Representative AOC learns from this and issues an apology to Yoho ASAP.

AOC made it personal when she wanted to take money away from our wealthy patriots and give it to the urban goons. Now she cannot handle a white handsome goon calling her out. AOC is mexican

Now imagine where we'd be if we had a unified voice and sensible leader and didn't waste 5 months being stubborn at the expense of lives.

Politics is one thing but making it personal like yoho did for some reason having a family member see him is fair game. I'd be waiting for son on the steps outside to have a chat.
Where you think I been since then? Man keep ducking the fade on the capitol steps, must be going in through another entrance. Bae told me to leave it alone, she'll handle it, but I aint got nothing else to do, I just wanna talk....

Was Scam Van Jones weeping while he without a doubt cosigned this hot take?
Not sure but I was. Here’s a man that went against the grain at first and admits his mistake now. He’s human. A beautiful 6’5” 220 all muscle human with a 12 inch penis. Smooth and clean with a bald eagles power.

He ain’t lying. White people are inconvenienced all the time and you don’t hear them complaining. Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in jail, hung by a noose. Did you hear white people marching?

Back
Top Bottom