***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Might be good depending on who the guess are. Conversation Hillary is the best Hillary.

I secretly hope every episode is a long form roast on a fragile conservative man that is triggered by her existence.

But I ain't gonna listen to it, :lol:. Like any good liberal i got way too many podcast i listen to already

It could be a tool to promote the 2020 Dem candidate or to break them down. I’m interested what way she goes. Like real talk you know how much ad money Hillary talking to say Bernie one on one unscripted could get? At least a few million. **** add a Obama, Bill episode. She still has clout to get large Dem personalities to come and kiss the ring and make ad money from it....

Last edited:
It's crazy because the more money I've made the more relaxed my job has become. I didn't go into the office today because I had to handle some car ****. I just logged on from home once I had a chance. It's insane we don't afford the same luxuries to everyone. Your life shouldn't have to revolve around your job.
Yeah everyone should have a job that is flexible and non client facing.

if people are gonna sit there and believe in “coffee elitism” while their government benefits and tax returns and health care get cut, they deserve everything they have coming to them. It’s like Darwinism but we’re all collateral damage.

whenever I come across stories on r/trumpgret I taste delicious delicious tears
Republicans still drink Folgers.

I listen to 26 hours of political podcasts in my big rig every day.
while drinking instant coffee that was brewed yesterday and was reheated in the microwave.

Best PART OF WAKING UP IS LIBBIE TEARS IN YOUR CUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
That rich libbie tear aroma, coastal elite grown, the road is long, but now it feels like hoooooome

I misspelled "border" in my post yesterday:

Our best way of fighting the Corona Virus is to build a Wall along our Southern boarder.

And no, I do not want a lime either.

Today my coalmate did the same:

trumptweet.png

tumblr_72d8e692959268a2c20f4caa02daf3cb_42928c32_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom