***Official Political Discussion Thread***

first bar I’ve heard from mayo

“how are we going to deliver a revolution if you won’t even support a rule change”

:rofl:

Won't lie, that Vox article regarding him potentially needing a massive increase in youth turnout made my concern level increase.
It's a calculated gamble, but every candidate is a gamble.

I would argue Warren has all the downsides of Bernie but none of the upside in terms of electability.
Biden is washed,
Bloomberg could totally demobilize the democratic party base.

and the rest can't actually win.

IMO the sensible choice is either Bernie or Biden, im willing to take a calculated gamble on the upside of a Bernie administration.

If we want to meaningfully talk about public health: obesity, opioid addiction, mental health and communicable diseases, we have to talk about labor policies and the fact that many workers get absolutely non paid time off and many will get fired for missing a single shift.
while we're at it let's talk about the lack of mental health services and support for mental health issues. and let's also talk about how devastating the lack of child care is on working mothers.

Bernie with a great answer on weed.

I could sit here an argue that the government subsidizing small weed suppliers is stupid and inefficient, and giant weed companies would be better,

but it's good politics for Bernie to be seen as a fighter for the working man against evil corporations.

It's a calculated gamble, but every candidate is a gamble.

I would argue Warren has all the downsides of Bernie but none of the upside in terms of electability.
Biden is washed,
Bloomberg could totally demobilize the democratic party base.

and the rest can't actually win.

IMO the sensible choice is either Bernie or Biden, im willing to take a calculated gamble on the upside of a Bernie administration.
Yeah I agree. Just saying the news in the article was a bad surprise for me. It did mention the same effect would happen with Warren.

Bernie is the best option. Just wish we had a better one.

Back
Top Bottom