***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Florida Senate race might be heading to a recount.
head-in-hands-gif-4.gif

Mueller + Dem House

Trump and his people getting pressed
I want to see that too, but Democrats have two years to:

- Neuter the voting interference measures implemented by the GOP
- Normalize the healthcare system (and put those tax cuts back on the table)
- Put an infrastructure bill on the table
- Address immigration (and the kids at the borders)
- Improve their messaging to inform the American people about what they are doing in DC. They will be facing a lot of pushback from the GOP media machine.

Most importantly, find a way to get around Repubs if they don't want to work, none of that compromise nonsense.

I want to see that too, but Democrats have two years to:

- Neuter the voting interference measures implemented by the GOP
- Normalize the healthcare system (and put those tax cuts back on the table)
- Put an infrastructure bill on the table
- Address immigration (and the kids at the borders)
- Improve their messaging to inform the American people about what they are doing in DC. They will be facing a lot of pushback from the GOP media machine.

Most importantly, find a way to get around Repubs if they don't want to work, none of that compromise nonsense.
They also need to carry momentum into 2020. Take the Senate and the White House.

Put Trump in prison.

Don't look back.

45593426_2093980393974201_4956658169599229952_n.jpg

BREAKING: Its official!! Our Real Justice candidate, Rachael Rollins (@rollins4da) just became the first woman and the first African American to be elected District Attorney of Boston! It’s not even close. I know Rachael and trust her. She’s going to change the entire justice system in Boston from the inside out. An absolute game changer. Thank you to all of our staff and volunteers and donors who helped make this happen. We believe in you Rachael.

Is my current state of residence, Alabama, the worst state EVAR? Why yes...yes it is.

These assclowns voted to display the 10 Comandments in schools and on public property, made it state policy to “recognize and support the sanctity of unborn life and the rights of unborn children”, and voted to keep legislative seats open, a.k.a. no chance of a Doug Jones situation.

Not enough :smh:‘s to express my disgust with the southern, Christian Taliban. This definitely motivates me to get the **** up outta here sooner rather than later.

I feel bad for those kids in Florida who were banging so hard after the Parkland shooting. I really hope this experience (likely their first voting experience) doesn't break their spirit.

I somewhat expected those % of Latinos that voted for Cruz, cause like Cruz, they can Identify with other whitewashed, devoid of ethnicity minorities. The % of blacks that voted Cruz, yea, I'm familiar with those cornballs too. The only thing black about them is are the letters on their birth certificates.

I saw Ted Cruz about a month ago. Walked right by him. He didn't have any of his bodyguard goons with him like he normally does, but this tweet describes him perfectly. Had his head held down looking straight at the ground as he was walking swiftly, face looking all nervous, may have even had a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. Dude is weak.

the US has more southern states than the midwest, west and northeast regions right(total number of southern states are 14/50?)

that pull of the south, ain’t a game. for better or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom