***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Florida looking like it finna remind everyone it is Florida :smh:

I have zero faith in that state.

giphy.gif

Only place I see that is on some nut job right wing website. Where did you see this?
he had no shot.

Blue state republicans governors are popular because they don't have to to take on the unpopular parts of the republican policy(basically all of it) and can just run on keeping democratic policies going and promising not to raise your taxes with sa dash of white supremacy thrown in for good measure.

If Donelley is going down then Clair Mckaskill and Hedi Heitkamp are going down and going down hard.

If that happens, y'all better never ask Joe Manchin to go down with the ship on anything ever again.

I at least need Beto to win and Steve King to lose if Kemp and Gillum not gonna win

he had no shot.

Blue state republicans governors are popular because they don't have to to take on the unpopular parts of the republican policy(basically all of it) and can just run on keeping democratic policies going and promising not to raise your taxes with sa dash of white supremacy thrown in for good measure.

You right tho.

However I'm confused how they've called the race when no website has reported significant vote totals. Especially from Baltimore and PG county.

Back
Top Bottom