***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_20180413_100622.jpg

tenor.gif

This man is using the power of his position to settle a personal vendetta

My one good friend who is a drump supporter that I remain friends with (lives out of state so we don't talk politics at all anymore) worked for the USPS for like 10 years. I remember him breaking down how the USPS has always gotten the shaft from the government and how it shouldn't be that way; a good 5 minute rant in support of the USPS, I am curious how he will handle this news.
LLOLOLOLOL

Why the hell does Obama constantly have to be such a quality human being. Comey in your office in the verge of tears over the shade he is getting because of the election. Remember this is the man that refused hoop with you for years, made all kinds of slick comments during that time too. And you don't let the yoopa sing...

Comey writes that Obama sat alone with him in the Oval Office in late November and told him, “I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability. I want you to know that nothing — nothing — has happened in the last year to change my view.”

On the verge of tears, Comey told Obama, “Boy, were those words I needed to hear . . . I’m just trying to do the right thing.”

“I know,” Obama said. “I know.”

:smh: Barry needs to cut this **** out. Especially on fools like Comey

Why the hell does Obama constantly have to be such a quality human being. Comey in your office in the verge of tears over the shade he is getting because of the election. Remember this is the man that refused hoop with you for years, made all kinds of slick comments during that time too. And you don't let the yoopa sing...

:smh: Barry needs to cut this **** out. Especially on fools like Comey

I agree with you for once. OBUMMER failed as a leader because he let Libs like Comet off the hook. No worries though because OUR PRESIDENT ELECT handled the mess OBUMMER failed to clean up.

This man appears to genuinely believe he is a king or mob boss who shouldn't be financially restrained or forced to mingle with plebeian peasants. Much to Pruitt's surprise, the local peasants did not offer to take out his trash. Pruitt must have left the trash there to protest the horrible treatment he has received from his living arrangements. What kind of emperor takes out his own trash? Exactly. Then the peasants were forced to deal with it, that'll show them for not immediately establishing a garbage collection service the minute their eyes received the honor of seeing Pruitt and the opportunity to serve him.

And some people dare to hate on this man for his security detail even after all this news of badly he has been treated by commoners and peasants. :smh:
Disgusting people.

Is Trump the worst President ever?

I know that "Worst President Ever" gets thrown around and said about whatever president you don't agree with is currently in office, but this guy really is something else. He will forever be remembered with the likes of Warren Harding and James Buchanan.

I know that "Worst President Ever" gets thrown around and said about whatever president you don't agree with is currently in office, but this guy really is something else. He will forever be remembered with the likes of Warren Harding and James Buchanan.

For the longest time I thought I wouldn't see a worse US president than Dubya,I underestimated much of the electorates appetite and capacity for self destruction so long as the others suffer as well...

This man appears to genuinely believe he is a king or mob boss who shouldn't be financially restrained or forced to mingle with plebeian peasants. Much to Pruitt's surprise, the local peasants did not offer to take out his trash. Pruitt must have left the trash there to protest the horrible treatment he has received from his living arrangements. What kind of emperor takes out his own trash? Exactly. Then the peasants were forced to deal with it, that'll show them for not immediately establishing a garbage collection service the minute their eyes received the honor of seeing Pruitt and the opportunity to serve him.

And some people dare to hate on this man for his security detail even after all this news of badly he has been treated by commoners and peasants. :smh:
Disgusting people.

he reminds me of that angry bald 30-year-old white supremacist in trump's circle (Miller?).

"we have janitors to take out my trash"

entitled as ****.

It's gonna happen sooner or later
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lies-to-attack-rosenstein-on-tv-to-build-case
Wall Street Journal: White House building case to fire Rosenstein
The White House is building a case to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal that said allies are being told to attack Rosenstein on television.

The idea is to launch attacks on Rosenstein, the Justice Department official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, in a way that avoids making it appear that Trump is meddling in the probe.

One person who spoke to the president this week told The Wall Street Journal that Rosenstein’s ouster is “a matter of when, not if.”

Trump met with Rosenstein on Thursday in the White House. It was described as a routine business meeting.

GOP lawmakers are pressing Trump to not fire Rosenstein or Mueller, arguing it would create a political crisis months before a midterm election already looking dangerous for Republicans.

The Wall Street Journal also reported that officials within the White House, including press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, have argued against firing Rosenstein.

Allies of Trump in recent days have gone on an offensive against Rosenstein since the FBI on Monday raided the offices, residence and hotel room of the president's personal attorney, Michael Cohen. The raid, which Rosenstein reportedly approved, deeply angered Trump given his close relationship with his attorney.

The decision, which came after a referral from Mueller, also opened a new flank in the legal battles for Trump, as the raid was conducted by a federal attorney's office in New York.

In building a case to fire Rosenstein, some Trump allies such as Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) have pointed to delays in congressional probes receiving documents from the Justice Department. Meadows on Tuesday said if the attorney general and deputy attorney general couldn't deliver the documents quickly, "let's find two who will."

Trump also urged supporters to watch Fox News host Sean Hannity's show on Wednesday, during which Hannity called for Rosenstein to be fired.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-asked-source-to-go-on-tv-to-call-on-him-to-fire-robert-mueller/
Trump asked source to go on TV to call on him to fire Robert Mueller
That President Donald Trump has been running his own parallel communications shop inside the White House probably won't come as much of a surprise. A source told CBS News on Thursday that Mr. Trump called on Wednesday and asked the source to go on television -- to call for Mr. Trump to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

Meanwhile, on Thursday afternoon, the president tweeted a message that took a more subdued tone than that of his cable news spinning allies: "I have agreed with the historically cooperative, disciplined approach that we have engaged in with Robert Mueller (Unlike the Clintons!). I have full confidence in Ty Cobb, my Special Counsel, and have been fully advised throughout each phase of this process."

The president has been known to spend what's marked on his schedule as his "executive time" watching Fox News, tweeting, and calling friends and outsiders for advice, independent of his White House communications team — and often against the advice of senior White House advisers.

Axios reported earlier in March that White House chief of staff John Kelly told reporters in an off the record briefing that Mr. Trump was likely leaking internal personnel drama to people outside of the White House, who in turn leak to reporters.

Earlier this week, after the homes and office of his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, were raided by the Justice Department, the president went on a tear to reporters during a meeting with senior military leadership, calling the situation "a total witch hunt," "a disgrace," and "an attack on our country."

When asked why he hadn't yet fired Mueller, the president responded that he'd "see what happens."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ells-confidantes-he-prepared-be-fired-n865596
Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein tells confidantes he is prepared to be fired
Under fire, the deputy attorney general has invoked a Martin Luther quote to say he stands by his actions.
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has struck a stoic and righteous tone in private conversations he has had this week about the fate of his job as President Donald Trump has launched public criticism against him and considered firing him, according to three sources who have spoken to Rosenstein.

In those conversations, he has repeated the phrase, "Here I stand," a reference to Martin Luther's famous quote, "Here I stand, I can do no other." Coincidentally, former FBI Director James Comey, whom Rosenstein fired, repeated the same phrase to President George W. Bush in a conversation that has been widely reported and that Comey describes in his forthcoming book.

One source who spoke to Rosenstein said he seemed fully aware he may soon lose his job and was at peace with the possibility, confident he had done his job with integrity.

Rosenstein has said in recent private conversations that history will prove he did the right thing by firing Comey in May 2017, claiming that the American people do not have all the facts about what led to his decision to write the memo that led to Comey's dismissal, the sources said.

Those same sources spoke to Rosenstein multiple times over the course of his tenure as the No. 2 attorney at the Justice Department and say Rosenstein now seems less anxious than he has been at previous times when the president has criticized him.

They previously described Rosenstein as anxious and upset under the pressure of public criticism for his role in the firing of former FBI Director James Comey as well as the president's wrath for his subsequent decision to appoint a special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Particularly in early summer 2017, around the time he fired Comey, and towards the end of the year as Trump increased his public denunciations of Rosenstein, sources say they witnessed the deputy attorney general's anxiety flare, sometimes in late-night phone calls.

Rosenstein, who served under both Republican and Democratic presidents as a U.S. attorney, took over the Russia probe after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself in March 2017 after reports surfaced about Sessions' interactions with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. during the 2016 presidential campaign. Sessions said he recused himself in order to avoid the appearance of conflict since he worked as a campaign surrogate, but that the meetings were within the scope of his duties as a U.S. senator at the time.

If Rosenstein is fired, the next in line to oversee Mueller's probe is Solicitor General Noel Francisco, though Trump could choose to replace Rosenstein with anyone who has been confirmed by the Senate.

Trump tweeted on Wednesday morning that Rosenstein was perhaps more conflicted than Mueller because he "signed FISA and Comey letter," referring to the authorization for surveillance of former Trump campaign operative Carter Page as well as the memo that fired James Comey.

Alan Dershowitz, a criminal defense lawyer who has publically defended Donald Trump against the Mueller probe, said Rosenstein should be recused from overseeing the Russia investigation because he is a witness to issues under investigation, such as the firing of Comey. Trump's former chief strategist Steve Bannon has also called on Trump to fire Rosenstein this week.

The Justice Department and Rosenstein declined to comment on the content of these private conversations.

Last edited:
I can see how you all think Trump is the worst president but honestly I'm starting to see him in the top 10 for the impact he has made.

Before him Democratic voters were lazy hipocrits. Hell they never voted screaming it doesn't matter and their vote doesn't count.

Not only that on the otherside the Red side hide behind racist dog whistles,*****ed about Obama being the Anti Christ doing horrible things screaming they could do it better.

Now Democrats care alot they are voting, participating and more. All of a sudden we know votes count and it does matter.

Republicans have been shown to be full of absolute ****. That tax plan they screamed we needed was.********. It was a rush job with 80% of the benefitd going over seas. That health plan to replace Obama care they said they had, it doesn't exist.

Racist are out in about with pride and so called swamp is out and about.

We have learned alot about the president that is normally seen is a norm and not a rule. Also now their is appreciation for Obama and alot.miss what is gone.

2020 the country will be stronger even if we lose alot of influence and money it's fine. We will grow from it. My only hope is people do not forget and always remember, every vote and election matters.

Nah man. You can be the worst President and still cause the opposing base to be reinvigorated, cast a bigger light on the white supremacy that all African Americans know is intertwined in the fabric in this country, and appreciate the person and President that Barack Obama was while in office. All of these things can be true, but Trump can still be the worst President to ever hold that once dignified position as the leader of the Free World.

Last edited:
Is Trump the worst President ever?

How soon we forget about Bush and that disaster? The guy sent our troops to die on false intel, 9/11, crapped on Katrina victims, kidnapped and tortured hundreds if not thousands of Muslims with pictures/videos (abu ghraib), upwards to 500k dead Iraqis, Housing/Stock market crash, trillions in debt, illegal wire trapping on Americans, etc.. etc..

Not saying that Trump isn't a dumb **** and hasn't put this country in a backward spiral but this orange clown has some catching up to do in comparison to Bush whom I still think is the worst President in my lifetime.

Idk if I'd call him the worst as I don't know much about all of the US presidents. He's definitely the dumbest and most mindblowingly ignorant hands down, no contest. This is a man whose presidency started off with a ridiculous and easily disproven lie about his inauguration crowd being the biggest ever. Certainly bigger than Obama.
Trump then ordered an investigation of the National Park Services' inauguration crowd estimes, suggesting they were altered. The investigation however found the estimates were not altered and were thus correct and smaller than Obama's crowd.

It's hard to describe the amount of sheer stupidity, ignorance, delusion and narcissism that went into his crowd size obsession. The man ordered an investigation to debunk the debunking of Trump's own crowd size lie. Resulting into the investigation proving Trump wrong once again, like anyone with a decent functioning brain knew was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom