***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Don't we have more pressing problems than debating Obama's speeches?

Problems like this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...trump-popularity-ratings-barack-a7710781.html
Surely, Ted Cruz is reading this and having a change of heart about da Don, right? RIGHT?
laugh.gif
We all saw this coming. Was only a matter of time. Can't believe he's trying to do this **** already though. He will legit attempt to overhaul the checks and balances of our political system, and the PWT will support it in full. 

If "swamp" republicans don't come out bashing this, 
mean.gif

"I get why Donald Trump didn’t want to be roasted tonight. By the looks of him, he has been roasting nonstop for the past 70 years,” Minhaj said. :rofl:

If there isn't any new blood rising to the top by 2020,why the hell not? :lol:

Trump is a septuagenarian too

Last edited:
Brahs Biden ran for President twice before. In 1988 he was caught plagiarizing :smh: :lol:

In 2007 famb was blessing us with these gems:

"I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." :smh:

And for some stupid reason, he is still proud of he crime bill even though he regrets the affects it had to the African American community.

Hillary would have ate dude if she took the gloves off. But he definitely would have cooked Trump in them debates. Paul Ryan's soul is still in witness protection after 2012

Brahs Biden ran for President twice before. In 1988 he was caught plagiarizing :smh: :lol:

"I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." :smh:

And for some stupid reason, he is still proud of he crime bill even though he regrets the affects it had to the African American community.

Hillary would have ate dude if she took the gloves off. But he definitely would have cooked Trump in them debates. Paul Ryan's soul is still in witness protection after 2012

All of this

And Biden is more right than Hillary is, any Bernie cats/Hillary haters who would've supported him would be hypocritical as ****

For some reason people think because Joe is Obama's patna dem he's some progressive hero that gets an invite to the cookout.

He would've lost last yr, he'd probably lose in 2020. It's amazing that minorities and young people make up the Dems base, but they want to push the oldest, whitest candidates they can possibly find.

Last edited:

For some reason people think because Joe is Obama's patna dem he's some progressive hero that gets an invite to the cookout.

He would've lost last yr, he'd probably lose in 2020. It's amazing that minorities and young people make up the Dems base, but they want to push the oldest, whitest candidates they can possibly find.

I don't know anyone who is seriously pushing for him to run again though :lol:,the possibility was brought up mostly due to the uncertainty regarding who can challenge tiny hands in 2020 and the fact that him and Obama are in the news again

Many folks on the left have been calling for fresh faces and new blood in the party for a while now but the party itself hasn't seemed to be receptive so we're stuck with discussing the same people again. The same faces have been in leadership for decades

Can't say anything for sure about the last election since Biden's inclusion would've changed a lot of dynamics at play dramatically. Who knows who Obama would've co-signed among other things but that's another convo totally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom