***Official Political Discussion Thread***

BTW: Montana is a weird *** state. It is thought of as a red state but I actually think if Bernie ran, he would have won it.

It is white as hell, but it labor plays a big part in the state. They have a Dem Governor, one of the Senators is a Dem, and their congressional rep might be a Dem. Obama came within 3 points of flipping it and some feel if he tried he could have done so.

Columbia been WOKE B. He ain't falling for Da Libbie identity politics

Back off B, my mans munching on some kale chips as we speak.

Da Belgium boy is a libby through and through.

And put some respeck on the man's name, it is ColOmbia

Last edited:
C-dxqq7UwAEHXSk.jpg
"56% of Republicans regurgitate Trump's campaign falsehood that Russia is our ally" is more accurate.

Back off B, my mans munching on some kale chips as we speak.

Da Belgium boy is a libby through and through.

And put some respeck on the man's name, it is ColOmbia

Only reason he might be snackin on Da Kale is because Da Cooooaaaaal Train ain't made it to Belgium yet B. Da Coal is poppin sooooooooo much in Da Rust Belt that I'm about to FedEx some CHARCOAL to Da Colombo B. DA COLOMBO been schooling LIBBIES in Da Echo Chamber from Day one B.

Last edited:
It's cause a black man is receiving top dollar. Had it been some other white politician, it wouldn't be this big of a hoorah. They don't want to see us win.

I honest think Dem progressives criticizing him don't know how stupid they sound. First off love Obama must be painted as corrupt when it is convenient for the argument, then they wrap themselves in his legacy when they need to others that down share their thirst for purity test

One, it is the same ole "magically negro" steez, that it is not ok for Obama to be better than those around him, he must go the extra mile for them to feel comfortable. If you ******* *** was quiet when the Tea Party was calling him a ******, or quiet when white supremacy was breathing down his neck for the past 8 years. But it would be better if he didn't take this money, "because hey, he is already rich" :rolleyes or "it looks bad".

So I guess the Obamas need to live in service to the progressive movement for the rest of their days. :rolleyes

Elizabeth Warren can go kick a boulder.

Second they are falling for the same finesse move that they pulled on Hillary. Letting the right from a talking point, and use that to attack people in your own camp.

**** em Barry. **** them all. Get your coin playa, you deserve it.

Last edited:
Libbies out here destroying their idols with purity tests all damb day, but us REAL 'Mericans ain't cared what our God emperor papi's ever did. They DESERVE to get paid 20 years of my salary in da coal mines for a speech where they talk about their globalist banking ambitions. They gonna bring our jerbs back god damnit! Ain't gonna let some foreigner with a suit tread on my freedom with his banker speeches! We gonna drain the swamp and fill it up with the coooalllll train brothers!

They just mad cause Obeezy is happy. It's evident in the way he walks, talks etc. and conservatives hate that.

Libbies out here destroying their idols with purity tests all damb day, but us REAL 'Mericans ain't cared what our God emperor papi's ever did. They DESERVE to get paid 20 years of my salary in da coal mines for a speech where they talk about their globalist banking ambitions. They gonna bring our jerbs back god damnit! Ain't gonna let some foreigner with a suit tread on my freedom with his banker speeches! We gonna drain the swamp and fill it up with the coooalllll train brothers!

POST OF DA YEAR B. NOSKEY LET DA NRA CERTIFIED YAPPA loose on Da Libbies. AMAZING.
giphy.gif

If anyone has one of the blind Wikileaks supporting, Assange loving, Snowden slurping friends still in their circle, I have found the perfect way to troll them.

The USA Today put out an article about "stealthing". basically dudes that take off condoms during sex without the girl knowing. Apparently this is a trend now, and dudes are on forums laughing about this and giving out tips on how they can pull it off. Some real scumbag ****.

Make them read the article, then ask them if they feel the men that dude this should be punished. 95% chance the person will say yes, and might even call them a rapist. Then ask them if they feel Assange should get punished too, because that is exactly what those women accused him of doing. It is like an overhand right they don't see coming.

And have gotten three people with this, my homegirl's brain almost exploded when she realized she was boxed in.

Last edited:
They just mad cause Obeezy is happy. It's evident in the way he walks, talks etc. and conservatives hate that.

It is not only conservatives. Some progressive think he should do paid speeches because it not ethical. He is already rich and it sends the wrong message

It is not only conservatives. Some progressive think he should do paid speeches because it not ethical. He is already rich and it sends the wrong message

I know b that is such ********, Barry still gotta make a living at the end of the day. He's not in office anymore, why is this a big deal?

But then Agent Orange has spent much more than that flying to Palm Beach County every weekend. I'd be more upset about that instead.

Last edited:
Obama was president for 8 whole years and now folks don't want him getting paid for his new job
mean.gif
 Give the man a break

If people want to pay Obama $400k for a speaking session then let them. I don't take any issue with Trump speaking at the NRA, a very powerful special interest group I disagree with, so I see no reason to take issue with Obama's speaking engagements. 

Last edited:
If anyone has one of the blind Wikileaks supporting, Assange loving, Snowden slurping friends still in their circle, I have found the perfect way to troll them.

The USA Today put out an article about "stealthing". basically dudes that take off condoms during sex without the girl knowing. Apparently this is a thread know and dudes are on forums laughing about this and giving out tips on how they can pull it off. Some real scumbag ****.

Make them read the article, then ask them if they feel the men that dude this should be punished. 95% chance the person will say yes, and might even call them a rapist. Then ask them if they feel Assange should get punished too, because that is exactly what those women accused him of doing. It is like an overhand right they don't see coming.

And have gotten three people with this, my homegirl brain almost exploded when she realized she was boxed in.

Will be trying this, thank you :lol:

goddamit Bernie

Which asinine comment is this for, Obama accepting the money being distasteful, or Trump being on the right track with North Korea.

When he said "in a time were we have so much wealth and income inequality......." I just closed the tab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom