***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1729210307009.png

Thanks for the link. And NO, I ain't buying any of his crap! Only thing I would buy would be a ticket to see his eventual prison sentencing from a court house!
IMG_0391.png

You sure, famb? The stone is known to increase opportunity and attract luck.

:rofl: :rofl:
Man would’ve been in prison for fraud and Ponzi schemes decades ago if he was someone else.

And who the hell actually thought he was a successful business man?!

Last edited:

Immigrant: Do you really think that we eat other people’s pets? I want to vote for you but the pets thing is weirding me out. Please let me vote for you so I don’t become a laughing stock in my community for giving you this advantageous political off ramp.

Trump: I dunno. do you people eat pets?

Immigrant: Do you really think that we eat other people’s pets? I want to vote for you but the pets thing is weirding me out. Please let me vote for you so I don’t become a laughing stock in my community for giving you this advantageous political off ramp.

Trump: I dunno. do you people eat pets?

"most of them don't speak the language and what they're doing is looking for interpreters"

That's a wild thing to say when you're getting the question translated, on a Spanish-speaking televised town hall meeting.

I don't know how many ways the man can say "I despise you" before they get the hint.

"most of them don't speak the language and what they're doing is looking for interpreters"

That's a wild thing to say when you're getting the question translated, on a Spanish-speaking televised town hall meeting.

I don't know how many ways the man can say "I despise you" before they get the hint.

He holds non white immigrants in the same low esteem that he has for Black accountants, Ron DeSantis, and dogs.

IMG_0391.png

You sure, famb? The stone is known to increase opportunity and attract luck.

:rofl: :rofl:
Man would’ve been in prison for fraud and Ponzi schemes decades ago if he was someone else.

And who the hell actually thought he was a successful business man?!

many years ago, here on NT, somebody mentioned that Drumpf’s signature looks like an EKG. I still cannot unsee it now all this time later :lol:

Back
Top Bottom