***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hilarious headline

IMG_5643.jpeg

Screenshot 24.png

Screenshot 23.png

Screenshot 20.png

Shocking but for me it's in line with what I've wondered about for a while. It seems like "Americans" read: White America, values violence as a way to solve problems. Like I think they would respect Black people more than they currently do, if instead of the Civil Rights movement being by and large peaceful, that we would have slaughtered 3 or 4 hundred KKK members in various attacks. Maybe bombed the neighborhoods of people who were standing around smiling for pictures with a lynched black person in the background.

So along that line of thought, makes sense for them to think violence is acceptable to get things the way they want. It's how we got here after all. Meaning it's how 2024 America came to be with them currently on top. A lot of political violence.

IMG_6652.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta remind my boy of this every time he goes to Vegas. Boy turns into a ******* ATM at them nudie bars

In any case having the israeli flag next to one that says “**** joe biden” has to be one of the dumbest, most obtuse things I’ve seen. But also not surprised

Screenshot 24.png

Screenshot 23.png

Screenshot 20.png

Just wait till they learn their actions have consequences. Most will turn into sniveling little cowards real quick. "This isn't who I really am" will be heard when they're facing serious jail time.

IMG_6652.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta remind my boy of this every time he goes to Vegas. Boy turns into a ******* ATM at them nudie bars

In any case having the israeli flag next to one that says “**** joe biden” has to be one of the dumbest, most obtuse things I’ve seen. But also not surprised

I've used that line with several Trump supporters I know. It honestly goes over their head. He does love the poorly educated.

Back
Top Bottom