***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jesus ******* Christ!! 🤯🤯🤯 Tim should honestly be on some domestic terrorist watch list. He seriously needs to be committed to a rubber room or a padded cell with a straitjacket! Dude is SEVERELY unhinged!

And the crazy thing, all these MAGA lunatics scream "communist or communism when talking about Harris, but what Tim is suggesting, locking people up without proof and what she says, execute them....THAT is first level COMMUNIST **** right there!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Animated GIF

It's not like they have other pressing needs for their state and it's people, other than level of education, poverty, mortality, child mortality and other fine stuff to ACTUALLY seem like they give a ****. No, let's do this instead. 🤬🤬🤬 Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas will always be *** backwards and at the bottom of every category for each state for decades to come unless the people....WAKE THE **** UP!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I'd assume the reason this is not a preoccupation for the legislatures of these states is that a large number of their poor folks happen to be black.

The incident Friday came moments after Trump had criticized major media outlets for what he said was unfavorable coverage and had dismissed CNN as fawning for its interview Thursday with his Democratic rival Kamala Harris and her running mate, Tim Walz.

First off that interview was a joke, second reporters should collectively stop going to his rallies.

I’m beginning to think TFG is trying to sabotage his own campaign - and like 2016 that would suit him. He doesn’t actually want the responsibility - he just likes the spotlight and all the interviews and complaining about others.

No, he wants to win. He wants that power. This "he doesn't really want to win" stuff got said in 2016 and 2020 as well. It's because he just says and does whatever. I get it. It's so cavalier and wild that it seems like he doesn't want to win.... But that's what happens when you're the embodiment of the racist white male in this country. They will support him no matter what he says. Put together a greatest hits of the ridiculous, horrible things he's said over the years in your mind. Grab em by the p, "I could shoot somebody on 5th ave", "suckers and losers".

He's basically god to his supporters. It does not matter what he says or what he does. It's right and its fine to those voting for him, because he's the one saying it or doing it.

It's wholly disgusting to any rational, thinking voter with standards and actual beliefs.

Lets hope nobody falls for this crap:

Trump has offered praise for West, calling him “one of my favorite candidates.” Another is Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Trump favors both for the same reason. “I like her very much. You know why? She takes 100% from them. He takes 100%.”

Back
Top Bottom