***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dawg James Clyburn basically said this.

Relax,. They aren't blaring this in public because they are trying to get Biden to step down.

James Clyburn already laid out the path.

I don't know what you want from democrats.

But…Clyburn isn’t one of the folks publicly calling for him to step down. :lol: Matter of fact, he doubled down on Biden making his own decision a few days ago.

Clyburn’s talk of a “mini primary” weeks ago certainly isn’t being amplified by anyone else.

And I want a plan. Tell me how you intend to navigate this b/c the optics of it sure look like “get Biden out and figure it out later”. That’s about as confidence-inspiring as sticking your head in the sand and ignoring Biden’s clear deficiencies.

Biden needs to agree to leave the race before any plan is put in place. Getting sick is a good excuse to pull out in the next week given he won’t be campaigning until 8/1 at the earliest.

Dude said the lord almighty needed to tell him. Someone convince him the covid was from Jesus

1721301298395.png

1721301386713.png

Last edited:
It has been trending up for 2 years and continues to go up. Unemployment was highest in 20 years during pandemic. People went back to work after the pandemic and unemployment rate decreased. Biden cant take credit for a natural cause of events esp when it continues to rise.

So do you not blame TFG for failing all those people who lost their jobs due to his ineptitude & epic failure of handing the pandemic? Saying it was 1 person and was a Dem scare tactic. Saying heat would make it go away in April? Or do you just blame the pandemic and let him off the hook for everything? Remember he had a pandemic response team IN POSITION from Obama that HE disbanded for no more than appeasing his ego (he didn't want Obama to get credit for having the necessary steps in place).

Just admit to us all that you are a follower of his and will vote for him and just end this charade!

Last edited:

I appreciate Joe and everything he's done. Guy has had a really hard life. Literally lost his entire first family (wife and child) and then lost another adult child decades later (and his other kid has substance abuse issues). He's overcome a lot to become the president. That being said, we can't have another 3.5 months of interviews like this.

The reason I'm so sensitive to this is not only political but also personal. My grandmother had a very similar trajectory. She went from very lucid (she could speak clearly and recall details from her childhood decades ago) to rambling and incoherent in the span of about a year. When cognitive decline hits, it hits hard and fast and doesn't get better.

But…Clyburn isn’t one of the folks publicly calling for him to step down. :lol: Matter of fact, he doubled down on Biden making his own decision a few days ago.

Clyburn’s talk of a “mini primary” weeks ago certainly isn’t being amplified by anyone else.

And I want a plan. Tell me how you intend to navigate this b/c the optics of it sure look like “get Biden out and figure it out later”. That’s about as confidence-inspiring as sticking your head in the sand and ignoring Biden’s clear deficiencies.

just like Pelosi isn't "publicly" calling for him to step down.
yah man they are doing this behind the scenes,

they have to convince him to do it without damaging the party.

democrats are the only party that people expect to announce all their political intentions in public even tho it's obvious to everyone.

just like Pelosi isn't "publicly" calling for him to step down.
yah man they are doing this behind the scenes,

they have to convince him to do it without damaging the party.

democrats are the only party that people expect to announce all their political intentions in public even tho it's obvious to everyone.
It’s my post above. A coping mechanism for what they can’t explain. I really fail to believe dudes here think they need to see Nancy or Chuck go on live TV to believe she’s trying to push Biden out. This is politics 101.

I appreciate Joe and everything he's done. Guy has had a really hard life. Literally lost his entire first family (wife and child) and then lost another adult child decades later (and his other kid has substance abuse issues). He's overcome a lot to become the president. That being said, we can't have another 3.5 months of interviews like this.

The reason I'm so sensitive to this is not only political but also personal. My grandmother had a very similar trajectory. She went from very lucid (she could speak clearly and recall details from her childhood decades ago) to rambling and incoherent in the span of about a year. When cognitive decline hits, it hits hard and fast and doesn't get better.

I think this is why so many people take it personal with Biden. They look at him and see their parents or grandparents. Like, did you watch Coco? This stuff is sad.

Makes people turn into neuroscientists all of a sudden who can diagnose from afar. When in reality, it's that the cognitive load you have to take on when you're a normal president, is too high for an 81 year old.

If you're a bull****ter like TFG, you just speak in generalities, or when you forget a name of one of thousands of names of government officials, etc, its drowned out by the other dumb **** you did.

My guess is Buttigieg or Newsom is the VP if this were to happen.

Buttigieg and Newsom are messaging machines.

Back
Top Bottom