***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Okay first of all, you libs to take a step back and calm down. Nobody is saying the left controls ALL of the media. Only the stuff that we don't like, for the reasons like not praising OUR God Emperor Donald Neo Trump for dodging his assassination attempt. Which! By the way, was carried out by a radical leftist being framed as a good God fearing Christian through the deep state MKULTRA program that isn't retired. Second, point out a single damn piece of evidence of CNN (Commie News Network) or MSNBC (Media Sucks oN Biden Nuts) praising Trump EVER. Even ONCE. YOU CANT. See? The News are ruining the world. And why did autocorrect change that from what I originally spelled with a J??? THEY CONTROL THE PHONES TOO. TRUMP 2024. WE'RE GONNA GIT YOU, LIBS.

Okay first of all, you libs to take a step back and calm down. Nobody is saying the left controls ALL of the media. Only the stuff that we don't like, for the reasons like not praising OUR God Emperor Donald Neo Trump for dodging his assassination attempt. Which! By the way, was carried out by a radical leftist being framed as a good God fearing Christian through the deep state MKULTRA program that isn't retired. Second, point out a single damn piece of evidence of CNN (Commie News Network) or MSNBC (Media Sucks oN Biden Nuts) praising Trump EVER. Even ONCE. YOU CANT. See? The News are ruining the world. And why did autocorrect change that from what I originally spelled with a J??? THEY CONTROL THE PHONES TOO. TRUMP 2024. WE'RE GONNA GIT YOU, LIBS.
Lol j? How rich.

Bruh. The hell?

lsnzklz2mycd1.webp

There’s not as many hardcore left media sources as Fox, Newsmax, Epoch Times and talk radio. MSNBC? They still give Republicans a platform.

Even with msnbc some stuff has been obvious

dudes just told former republican congressman joe Scarborough to go sit down on Monday

They tried to hire Ronna McDaniel.. they fired medhi and Tiffany cross.. they still employ Katy tur (whose name literally came up in trump’s trial of someone they used for positive news when needed) and others for some odd reason

Never thought I’d watch C-Span in my lifetime, but I do for 3-4 hours in the morning every now and then just to hear everyone call in with their takes. Can't watch CNN or MSNBC anymore.

There’s not as many hardcore left media sources as Fox, Newsmax, Epoch Times and talk radio. MSNBC? They still give Republicans a platform.

There is a liberal media. But the idea that the mainstream media is part of that group is absurd. It's simply part of the war on the left that the right in America has undertaken since Nixon. It's why there is no actual left wing of any significance in American politics

Meanwhile

"Sinclair Broadcast Group is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by number of stations, owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), and is the largest owner of stations affiliated with Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, MyNetworkTV, and The CW.

A 2019 study in the American Political Science Review found that "stations bought by Sinclair reduce coverage of local politics, increase national coverage and move the ideological tone of coverage in a conservative direction relative to other stations operating in the same market"

Cable news isn’t going to go against their interest which is profit.

It’s hardly news, it’s just meant to rile people up and get views. Same as clickbait or anything else.

Cable news isn’t going to go against their interest which is profit.

It’s hardly news, it’s just meant to rile people up and get views. Same as clickbait or anything else.

You also have the interests of the owners, which should have already been in focus because of the various Murdoch entities

But you have the purchases of twitter and Washington post also to look at

Even media aspiring to provide objective, independent political coverage is prone to capture by today’s interpretation of “fairness” and “balance”. They devote roughly the same amount of time and perceived legitimacy to every story even when one side is demonstrably ridiculous

The number of Democrats who don't understand and cannot interpret the 538 model is incredible. I'm not sure if they don't get it or they're just using it as a coping mechanism to deal with Joe being so far behind in the actual polls.

"Joe is behind in every single swing state poll"

"But 538 says it's a toss up!" 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom