***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_0614.jpeg

I was thinking he’d say f it and retire. Between court and getting his 👂 shot I’d rather just keep scamming if I was him and not be president.

Watch Trump come out of this and actually turn into a hardcore Christian. :lol:

He might actually start believing in the fact that his supporters believe he’s been sent my God.

I wonder how he would spin that for the one supporter who actually got his head blown off.

This is what I don't understand. They plan on keeping Biden as the nominee yet they're already admitting defeat. At this point, they might as well at least try a different candidate. I don't understand staying on board the Titanic and slowly itching towards an iceberg without at least trying to change course.

I left my cell, twitter and my truth social at the bottom
I sent two messages back in Autumn
You must not have gotten em
Probably those commies at the Post office or something

Dear Thomas, I mean to write you sooner but I just been busy,

Stop trying to contact me or I’ll send the secret service to demolish your house, very bigly.

This is what I don't understand. They plan on keeping Biden as the nominee yet they're already admitting defeat. At this point, they might as well at least try a different candidate. I don't understand staying on board the Titanic and slowly itching towards an iceberg without at least trying to change course.

They are just trying to throw the election.

There isn't time for another primary. You can't "try another candidate" that did not even run for President, that no one even voted for, that did not even fundraise, that may not have even done the work to get on the ballot in each state.

There isn't time for another primary. You can't "try another candidate" that did not even run for President, that no one even voted for, that did not even fundraise, that may not have even done the work to get on the ballot in each state.

None of this will affect any of them anyway, wealthy WASPs won’t feel a thing

Watch Trump come out of this and actually turn into a hardcore Christian. :lol:

He might actually start believing in the fact that his supporters believe he’s been sent my God.
No lmao

If him being sent by god was a thing then that takes away credit from himself

He’s too much of a narcissistic ******* to even give the Holy trinity any credit for anything he’s done
1721006582056.png

What do you mean throw the election? They're going to lose without having to throw anything lol

1. Try a new candidate and throw the election

2. Keep Joe and lose the election under normal circumstances.

So basically there is nothing Democrats can do. We are going to lose to Trump, a historically unpopular candidate, and the Democratic party is going to provide very little resistance. It would be funny if it weren't so spineless.

What do you mean throw the election? They're going to lose without having to throw anything lol

So basically there is nothing Democrats can do. We are going to lose to Trump, a historically unpopular candidate, and the Democratic party is going to provide very little resistance. It would be funny if it weren't so spineless

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself

So basically there is nothing Democrats can do. We are going to lose to Trump, a historically unpopular candidate, and the Democratic party is going to provide very little resistance. It would be funny if it weren't so spineless.

I understand your concerns and fears. What I will say is that this race is still a toss up and will be determined by GOTV efforts. It is way to early to say we've lost in July. If our side shows up to vote for the Democratic candidate and not third party fliers we will win. 2016 should tell us that polls though useful can't predict actual voter turnout which is why Trump won while trailing in pretty much every poll because his supporters showed up and did so again in 2020 despite our side trying to keep people safe from COVID which hindered the ground game in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The ground game that the DNC have put together is very impressive and is way more expansive than what the Republicans have. Fear can be a great motivator but it can also make people view the situation as hopeless which I won't do and I encourage you not to do either. They win we we give up and quit. I won't lie to you, the last few weeks haven't been awesome for our side but I will keep reiterating that most of the softness in the polls have been from our side (not independents) which is very encouraging. We've been over performing in actual elections since 2020 with Joe's not awesome approval ratings. Trump's unpopularity and the unpopularity of Republican policies only matters if those that don't like them vote for the Democratic candidates which is what we did in 2020and every special and midterm election since then. Republicans will close ranks and vote but their policies are terrible in the suburbs which is why Trump is now claiming he knows nothing about Project 2025.

The Project 2025, the removal of Roe v Wade protections, the dismantling of the administrative state, the rouge Supreme Court and the Chaos of Trump's first term should be enough to get people to the polls. Inflation is easing up and prices are trending down which is good for our side. We might not have a "sexy" candidate but we have one that has a solid record which is why I'm hopeful. This isn't a repeat of 2016 because we have actual data to show what a trump presidency is like which is a big help.

Last edited:
Funny how all these "look at what Biden is doing to Palestine" dudes all of a sudden have this affinity for the dude that thinks Biden is being soft on Palestine, and Israeli far right wishes were president
On IG i see it in the comment sections, on certain posts. They really need people to pick sides and the “right” side or you are treated and labeled as the “opp”. And neutrality isn’t acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom