***Official Political Discussion Thread***

People already know who they're voting for. Tonight won't change anything. If you have the past 8 years of reference and still havent decided who you're voting for in November, you're one of 3 people in the world who are undecided. President Kamala Harris sounds better than Trump in literally every way.

Trump has the whole macho image coming off as confidence and coherence to his base, while most of us know he is spewing falsehoods. I don't care for Genocide Joe, and damn well we know he is not making the shots, and for sure he is unfit to run. I expect a coup by Obama, Schumer and Pelosi.

But, can anyone tell me why they're letting Biden still run like this? Is this strategic by the Dems?

Also, going back to Trump, what in the hell was that Palestinian comment supposed to mean? Just how the anti-Palestinian racism that's just blatantly accepted and normalized like this shows who's protected and humanized, and who's not.

I have a feeling my dad is going bring up this specific part of the debate regarding the Black Community. Smh.

Alright, since we all turned this off, let me just say...

My gut reaction is that the Lakers doing a nepo pick for Bronny James is stupid. However, by the end of next week, after the worst people in the world all happen to say the same thing, I will be negative polarized into believing that Bronny can develop into a solid NBA player.

Jason Whitlock, thank you in advance for making me believe in Bronny.

My gut reaction is that the Lakers doing a nepo pick for Bronny James is stupid. However, by the end of next week, after the worst people in the world all happen to say the same thing, I will be negative polarized into believing that Bronny can develop into a solid NBA player.
What’s wrong with a kid believing in himself?

Trump is saying all these things that are 'bad' about Biden but he's really using the headlines that are describing him lol.

didn't want to watch the **** show, sounds like it's going as expected.

you can't help Biden and his team, like why would they think this a good idea when every time he's on tv it results in disastrous clips? stop giving them ammo dumbasses, just put his old *** in a room somewhere and hope for the best. it's really your only shot.

Back
Top Bottom