***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe it will rally his base but his base isn’t large enough to win. He needs the “on the fence” voters or the people who weren’t going to vote at all. Those are the people who look at this and say “yeahhh, I don’t think I want a felon as President”.

EXACTLY!! Thank you!! I remember a poll a while ago before this trial started. The % of people who said a felony conviction would change their view of him and their decision to vote for him was, I believe somewhere in the 60% range. That's MASSIVE!!

And now the Haley voters will DEFINITELY NOT vote for him.

Maybe it will rally his base but his base isn’t large enough to win. He needs the “on the fence” voters or the people who weren’t going to vote at all. Those are the people who look at this and say “yeahhh, I don’t think I want a felon as President”.

The man is consistently running 70/30 in these primaries even though nimrata got out months ago..

But I’m sure the media will find some way to spin all of this and then continue to be shocked with the actual results and never actual meaningfully discuss the process that could lead to them continually being wrong as much as they have

Joe going to use so many felon lines for the next 5 months.

1717105702507.gif

Back
Top Bottom