***Official Political Discussion Thread***

she didn't do any public events because she's toxically unpopular.
and now he's using the fact that shes too unpopular to help the democrats to make her even more unpopular. :lol:
shrug-whiz-khalifa.gif

I think Republicans elites thinking they can just dump Trump for DeSantis are deluding themselves

It is like thinking you can just walk away from a business deal with Tony Soprano

Also, they are fooling themselves about DeSantis appeal. Both in a primary and general election

I think Trump punks him quite easily.

Last edited:
As someone who is not in favor of cancelling student debt, I do think it was a brilliant political move. Win-Win for Biden, even if it doesn't go through he can say he tried. And people like me (not in favor) aint voting Red over the issue anyway.
Edit: you know what I still think it happens and Biden isn't to blame for this. My gut reaction is blame Biden, but this stinks of the Republicans being evil and obstructing... Like always.

Last edited:
I think Republicans elites thinking they can just dump Trump for DeSantis are deluding themselves

It is like thinking you can just walk away from a business deal with Tony Soprano

Also, they are fooling themselves about DeSantis appeal. Both in a primary and general election

I think Trump punks him quite easily.

The exact depiction in video form. TONY IS Don and the GOP is his "friend" Davey from high school.

Back
Top Bottom