***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol: Because they don't let them do their cultish stuff over there.

i had this Doberman that could sniff those clowns out.

nicest dog ever, any stranger could knock on the door and he didn’t care.

anytime they came he’d be trying to tear through the screen to get to them.:wow::emoji_fire:

had one running down the block when I opened the door. “My dog hates you bud” 👋👋

i had this Doberman that could sniff those clowns out.

nicest dog ever, any stranger could knock on the door and he didn’t care.

anytime they came he’d be trying to tear through the screen to get to them.:wow::emoji_fire:

had one running down the block when I opened the door. “My dog hates you bud” 👋👋
:lol: Yeah I wouldn't do all that, still people after all and i've met some good people who just happened to in it. Still a cult though.

:lol: Yeah I wouldn't do all that, still people after all and i've met some good people who just happened to in it. Still a cult though.

i didn’t encourage him :lol: he just did it on his own. It was weird how he knew. I guess he picked up on me being creeped out.

yeah it’s a cult.

I pledge of Allegiance to the Q.

buying QQQ stocks
Buying an Emmanuel Quickly jersey

q everything.

Don't trust random pics so I had to look this up, and it's true.

:rofl:
Keeping playing around with them goofy white conspiracy theories and see how that works out for you.

I’m conflicted on this - on one hand I want to say that that’s what he gets for casting his lot with the MAGA oafs - but on the other hand this is exquisite evidence of a double standard - he participated in a crime instigated and almost entirely committed by middle class white folks yet he has been treated more harshly by the “justice” system - and there’s no justification for that.

AT ALL.

I’m conflicted on this - on one hand I want to say that that’s what he gets for casting his lot with the MAGA oafs - but on the other hand this is exquisite evidence of a double standard - he participated in a crime instigated and almost entirely committed by middle class white folks yet he has been treated more harshly by the “justice” system - and there’s no justification for that.

AT ALL.
They should all be locked up without bail.

AT ALL.

Fourteenth Amendment:

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

What does it mean to have equal protection under the law?

Equal Protection refers to the idea that a governmental body may not deny people equal protection of its governing laws. The governing body state must treat an individual in the same manner as others in similar conditions and circumstances.

You'd think people who are so interested in the Constitution would have a problem with this...but for some strange reason...

4aqus308z9d61.png

Fourteenth Amendment:

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

What does it mean to have equal protection under the law?

Equal Protection refers to the idea that a governmental body may not deny people equal protection of its governing laws. The governing body state must treat an individual in the same manner as others in similar conditions and circumstances.

You'd think people who are so interested in the Constitution would have a problem with this...but for some strange reason...
14th amendment only gets brought up in highschool sports the majority of the time :lol:

Last edited:
Do we have any conservatives on Niketalk? Be good to hear their opinions. I feel as if we are in our echo chambers a lot.

Everything from inequality to certain issues. etc. I'm moderate myself. Which is maddening because I can see both sides not being honest with themselves.

Please elaborate on that last part. " I can see both sides not being honest with themselves."

Do we have any conservatives on Niketalk? Be good to hear their opinions. I feel as if we are in our echo chambers a lot.

Everything from inequality to certain issues. etc. I'm moderate myself. Which is maddening because I can see both sides not being honest with themselves.
What differences would you like to hear concerning equality, prosecution of white racists, affordable healthcare, etc? You want to hear people against that?

Back
Top Bottom