Official Pizza Appreciation!

Garlic knots are not good. Garlic parmesan twists from round table on the other hand are easily the greatest pizza ancillary food i’ve ever had.

Bob's Pizza

Bob's Sausage Pizza
Locally Sourced Italian Sausage, Tomato Sauce, House Blend Cheese, & Pickled Onions
IMG_20230218_195803~2.jpg

Pickle Pizza
Mortadella, Garlic Cream, Dill Pickles & Fresh Dill
IMG_20230218_195841~2.jpg

Garlic knots are not good. Garlic parmesan twists from round table on the other hand are easily the greatest pizza ancillary food i’ve ever had.

Mannn, haven’t had them in forever but those Round Table garlic twists are so damn good :pimp:

1677274596093.png

post alley pizza in downtown seattle. very thin and crispy. it's good and tasty but nothing special or amazing. nothing particularly unique about the sauce or cheese but it hit the spot walking around on a cold day :lol:

i like a little char but that pep slice had a bit too much for me :lol:

Wondering how the crust got burnt but not the rest of the slice. Maybe it was against the wall of the oven when it was heated up.

Looks like that part of the slice leaned up against the oven wall. Rest of the slice looks fine to me + if it tasted good than 🤷‍♂️ not a big deal.

Surprised they served that slice

There's a fine line between charred and burnt

Takes a split second for the crust to ignite in the hottest parts of an oven

I posted it a few weeks ago. Funny because I was with my aunt and uncle in NYC and they wanted to find a place for lunch. My uncle saw Sbarro and asked if we should eat pizza. I told him no and we went to chick-fil-a.

Back
Top Bottom