Official Pizza Appreciation!

Mainstream pizza is pretty bad period. Jet’s 8 corner is my favorite by far, glad they’re spreading out. Atlanta is bad at pizza so it’s cool to have them around.

I always say Domino's Pan Pizza is the one acceptable big chain pizza

I still order it from time to time when there's a really cheap deal. A lot of times you can get 1 for like $7 or 8. Still solid eat

No biggie. IMO, the one for a $1 more tastes much better.

My least favorite for sure.
idk. lil Caesars, Pizza Hut, papa johns etc are worse to me. oh well

I also enjoy dominos thin crust actually. they put some oregano on that and it's tasty as hell

Jets >

As far as Dominos goes, thin crust or bust. That bar style thin cracker crust is it. I highly suggest going with...

The Garlic Parmesan White Sauce (instead of tomato sauce)

-The 3 toppings
Bacon
Spinach
Shredded Parmesan Asiago

It hits. Trust me. Posted this a while back
IMG_20210712_204249__01.jpg
IMG_20210712_204240__01.jpg

Don't even have any pizza chains near me. Wanted to order 2 pies last week from my local pizzeria and it would've been over $50, nope.

Don't like Domino's

Don't get it often but ive been down with pizza hut since I was a kid. Round Table is cool but they're expensive. The lunch buffet is a good deal though.

Don't even have any pizza chains near me. Wanted to order 2 pies last week from my local pizzeria and it would've been over $50, nope.
Not always a bad thing. That’s how it was when I was in NJ. Italians must have ran off the comp but there were only pizzerias in my town and a lot were cash only. Best pizza I’ve ever had tho.

The margins on pizza are crazy vs other types of foods

If I was opening any type of restaurant it would be a pizzeria

Some of the prices out there can be a bit much but I'll still pay it

Back
Top Bottom