Official Pizza Appreciation!

My brother went to that Detroit pizza spot in NY a few months back. He had a left over slice of ham and mustard pizza. Pizza would’d’ve been good if it was normal toppings.

Girl in the video was so biased complaining about a cold, floppy NY slice. How bought get one that’s hot?

Just came across this video on YouTube, I wish the Pepperoni was burnt a little more on that DET pizza

I want to try it though
didn't even watch, that looks disgusting. way too much pepperoni

how can you even taste the cheese or sauce at that point?

My brother went to that Detroit pizza spot in NY a few months back. He had a left over slice of ham and mustard pizza. Pizza would’d’ve been good if it was normal toppings.

Girl in the video was so biased complaining about a cold, floppy NY slice. How bought get one that’s hot?

Ham & mustard? :sick: Better off just making a damn sandwich.

What spot tho? Lions & Tigers & Squares?

Ham & mustard? :sick: Better off just making a damn sandwich.

What spot tho? Lions & Tigers & Squares?

Yeah, that spot. I dunno why he got that kinda slice, said it was a reuben or cuban sandwich slice.

This is actually a thing :stoneface:

pizza-fork-1547488373.jpg

Sbarro is trash :lol: can't lie tho that I had it quite a few times as a kid who didn't know any better.

I’ve only had sbarro’s 3-4 times and remember it being good. For mall pizza ig’s not bad.

Only ever had Sbarros at rest stops on the Jersey Turnpike when I was a kid.

I think I remember liking it then :lol:

When I was a kid and I ate at the mall it was either sbarros or bourbon chicken from the Chinese spot that had the lady handing out samples

Chick fila killed those spots tho.
All the fortnite yutes love some damb chick fila

Back
Top Bottom