Official Pittsburgh Steelers Season Thread (6-5) Vol. Return of the 6x Champs

Welp, Batch is out for 6 weeks. Dont know about Ben yet. So, Dixon might get the nod come Sunday night at Baltimore.

What the %@@@ happened to Batch? I wake up to him being out 6 weeks.

When it rains it pours, I guess
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think we'll be fine. People seem to forget we had players droppin' like flys last year, look what that got us...

We'll be ok, though. The sky isn't falling. We SHOULD handle business from here on out, but after Sunday, who knows...

I'm excited to potentially see Dixon get some PT... What are the thoughts on him from Steelers fans?

Dixon played good in preseason. Outside of that, I didnt see much. Ben will be playing this Sunday. And the Steelers are looking to a UPitt QB soon.

I just got done watching Tomlins weekly press conference, he seems focused and ready to get the team back where it belongs.

Nobody ever asks "serious" questions about the play calling, though and that irks the %%#% out of me. I want to hear what he has to say about theunbalanced play calling on offense...

Thanks to the crapfest in KC, this game is now much close to 'must win'. I hope for a W but no more injuries

Dennis Dixson will start. I don't have a link but it's out there.

I don't know how to feel about this %%@@.

Whatever, at least now Arians has an "excuse" to run Mendenhall. Or you would think so...

I think Ben is playing Sunday, which def. a plus. Troy is still for about 2 weeks.

Lets see what type of 'hell' Tomlin & Co. will release here in December and January.

Damn. Anyone here?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways a little FYI.

The game against Green Bay Packers has been pushed back to 4:15pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom