OFFICIAL Pittsburgh (1-0) at Chicago (0-1) thread

Great win against the defending champs. I don't play these "what if" games. A win is a win is a win. The running game needs to get going though.If we can get Forte going, this offense may get dangerous. Defense did a solid job. 14 points to Pitt....i'll take it.

Johnny Knox is the next Eddie Royal, book it.

laugh.gif
@ Jay's face in slo-mo.

xfqhwh.gif

We REALLLLLYYYY need to pick up on our running game, can't count on Ben to win through the air every game.

Good win for the Bears but damn was i heated when Reed missed that 2nd FG attempt.

Well it was an OK game on our part IMO. We finally got some running game going. I think we had over 100 yards. But dammit Reed missed those FG's.
smh.gif
Cutlerseems to have our number. He always plays us tough. I'll take this loss though. I'm not mad the way the Steelers played. Win some, lose some.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

We REALLLLLYYYY need to pick up on our running game, can't count on Ben to win through the air every game.

Good win for the Bears but damn was i heated when Reed missed that 2nd FG attempt.
still more upset that Santonio didn't catch that touchdown pass... i mean, just think of how close we were to winning that game. If Wallacejust dives ahead and gets a first down on his 2nd down catch, we have a new set of downs.. instead, we get to 3rd and short and Ben puts a ball right inSantonio's hands for the game winner... that he drops. And then we have to settle for a FG try much earlier than we should've, from much further awaythan we should've.

Just a crappy ending.

I think the positive thing is - the Bears are not a bad team, and despite our poor play we still had many chances to win. So we just need to clean things up..no major overhauls needed, just some tweaking and better execution - finishing of plays and such.

We're fine... but yeah, it was disappointing.

Originally Posted by MPire

Damn dudes are extra salty after the loss. I guess Ill leave yall alone.

Funny some of you....scratch that, MOST OF YOU aren't able to control yourselves when things are in reverse. HIPPOCRITS...ill spell how i went
eek.gif
roll.gif

it's even funnier that he wasn't paying attention walking right into his arms lol. I don't care what y'all say I like Jay Cutler

laugh.gif
how did cutler walk into that

i dont know wat to
laugh.gif
@ more the face cutler made or the face the ref made after it
laugh.gif

damn we couldnt get a gif of there kicking looking like he was about to go pop a bottle of pills

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
how did cutler walk into that

i dont know wat to
laugh.gif
@ more the face cutler made or the face the ref made after it
laugh.gif

damn we couldnt get a gif of there kicking looking like he was about to go pop a bottle of pills

Seriously. I need the one of him on the sideline swallowing his top lip right after he missed the 2nd kick.

That was priceless.
laugh.gif

Oh well, gotta finish drives with points (need sme more TDs), but what are you going to do. I'll be at the game next week, hopefully the Steelers rebound.Troy being gone was painfully obvious

Back
Top Bottom